By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 250GB Xbox 360 Slim Goes Head to Head With PS3′s Price

@leatherhat

And? You are talking about there needing a seperate list for console exlcusives vs all exclusives, the issue is that most people have a pc but not all of them work on it, all ps3 games work on a ps3, so there is a clear definitiion of console exclusive vs full exclusive. Deal with it.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Why in hell does the prices reduce so much in February ?? WTF ?

Only for UK...

Reach said:

Why in hell does the prices reduce so much in February ?? WTF ?

Because by now people have become bored of the stuff they bought at christmas, and they now want to buy something new. Thats my guess anyway. Also, reducing the price during the christmas period (or even anytime during autumn) when sales are higher would lead to large reductions in revenue. Another point is that with people spending so much at christmas, by this stage of the year they're now more money conscious as they have less to spend.

Of course I could just be talking out my ass, but thats my theory anyway.

AussieGecko said:

@leatherhat

And? You are talking about there needing a seperate list for console exlcusives vs all exclusives, the issue is that most people have a pc but not all of them work on it, all ps3 games work on a ps3, so there is a clear definitiion of console exclusive vs full exclusive. Deal with it.

There is no need for a seperate list, because console exclusive is a fictitious term. It completely disregards the PC as a gaming platform. Next time you want to know if somethings exclusive, ask yourself "do I need an xbox to play this game?" If the answer is no then its not exclusive- console or otherwise. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
AussieGecko said:

@leatherhat

There is no need for a seperate list, because console exclusive is a fictitious term. It completely disregards the PC as a gaming platform. Next time you want to know if somethings exclusive, ask yourself "do I need an xbox to play this game?" If the answer is no then its not exclusive- console or otherwise. 

Personally, I  DO need an Xbox to play this game.  My PC is shit!  Maybe you should have phrased it "can I only play this on Xbox?"

d21lewis said:
leatherhat said:
AussieGecko said:

@leatherhat

Personally, I  DO need an Xbox to play this game.  My PC is shit!  Maybe you should have phrased it "can I only play this on Xbox?"

I swear to God I went through about 5 different phrasings before saying fuck it- someone was gonna nitpick whatever I put. 

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
d21lewis said:
leatherhat said:
AussieGecko said:

@leatherhat

I swear to God I went through about 5 different phrasings before saying fuck it- someone was gonna nitpick whatever I put. 

You know me!

d21lewis said:
leatherhat said:
d21lewis said:
leatherhat said:
AussieGecko said:

@leatherhat

You know me!

Id actually like to thank you personally for making your first serious post an argument against my viewpoint- I'm flattered

Time for hype

yo_john117 said:

Why the UK only?

Why can't Amazon show some PS3 and 360 love in America?

This news has been told several times now. Its because Tesco have 20% off all gaming so Amazon are matching on mprice. This has been said in several threads, including other dedicated ones, how this thread hasn't been closed yet idk!