By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 250GB Xbox 360 Slim Goes Head to Head With PS3′s Price

Stingygamer

It’s a well know fact that the PS3′s price has been discounted at retailers ranging from Amazon to high-street retailers. Now, the Xbox 360 has received a price deduction fairly close to the recent PS3 price drop frenzy.

Amazon is currently listing the Xbox 360 for an astonishing £159.00. The PlayStation 3 price’s recent price deduction was to £196.99 but Amazon has done one better for Microsoft’s console by reducing the 360 by a full 22% (£45.25) from its original price.

Click here to buy the Xbox 360 for a stunning price of £159.00 while stock lasts.

Around the Network

I guess this is a U.K. thing.  I was looking at a 360 on Amazon earlier today (I'm upgrading in about two weeks) and I only saw them for 300 U.S. dollars.  I may sneak and get a Kinect bundle and tell my GF that it's a $199 version instead of the $400 version.  Lying makes the relationship exciting.

Why anyone should expect Microsoft to sit back whilst Sony reduce its products through the back door is a mystery to me.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Unbefuckinleiveable, one month that I don't have money and the consoles decide to start a price shitstorm. Fml.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

d21lewis said:

I guess this is a U.K. thing.  I was looking at a 360 on Amazon earlier today (I'm upgrading in about two weeks) and I only saw them for 300 U.S. dollars.  I may sneak and get a Kinect bundle and tell my GF that it's a $199 version instead of the $400 version.  Lying makes the relationship exciting.

You know she will find out.... they always do.. they always do...  -_-

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

by your threads about your relationships,i think the excitement is or has always been at a very very high level

d21lewis said:

GFs aren't supposed to have that kind of power, only wives

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

snakenobi said:
d21lewis said:

by your threads about your relationships,i think the excitement is or has always been at a very very high level

I do what I have to do to make the relationship work.

d21lewis said:
snakenobi said:
d21lewis said:

I do what I have to do to make the relationship work.

hehe

anyways no pun intended

KylieDog said:

I'm tempted to buy an xbox, but then I looked at this list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_exclusives_(seventh_generation)#Microsoft_Xbox_360 and saw like two games I am interested in, aside from Halo and Gears which do not interest me there aren't many big names.

A fair bit on XBLA I want but I cannot rent that :/  Most my favs games are multiplat so I own/played them on PS3.

What does the 360 have announced for this year yet to release?

Edit: I just realised that list doesn't list Left 4 Dead so I guess it is incomplete, can anyone post some other games it may have missed.

Thats not exclusive 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype