By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Elder Scrolls V gameplay trailer created on Xbox 360

CVG

Bethesda has confirmed that this afternoon's stunning Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gameplay trailer was created on Xbox 360.

The footage has already caused quite a stir amongst fans of the game, which is due for release on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on November 11.

A poster naming themselves as Bethesda Softworks community boss Nick Breckon saw a comment on NeoGAF ("Would be phenomenal if the gameplay trailer is predominately console footage.") and replied:

"Just to clarify, all of this trailer was captured on Xbox 360. Also, the draw distance is not faked in any way."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/290735/news/elder-scrolls-v-gameplay-trailer-created-on-xbox-360/

Around the Network

It's pretty impressive that they can get that good graphics from the consoles, I wonder what the PC version looks like...

That is awesome looking. Here's hoping the finished product still looks as good as that.

Looking very good!  Great achievement if this is caputered footage of the 360 version.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

trasharmdsister12 said:

Sweet! I'm getting this for PC and 360 just like I did with Oblivion!

Yeaah? Well I'm getting this game on all platforms 10 times over!

Beat that

Around the Network

Good to know, if it was PC it would be pretty underwhelming.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

This game looks epic. I know exactly how at least 200 (if not more like 400-500) hours of my life will be spent this upcoming winter! 

trasharmdsister12 said:
patapon said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

Sweet! I'm getting this for PC and 360 just like I did with Oblivion!

Yeaah? Well I'm getting this game on all platforms 10 times over!

Beat that

Oh yea? Well I had sex with your wife!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpNPw4H6_tU

yeah? :O

Well I gave her AIDS before you did that! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Skips away in glee)

When I was watching the trailer I thought, that looks really good, too bad I don't have a gaming PC to run it.  Turns out I wont have to... SWEET!  Good news I think whether I decide to pick this up on my 360 or PS3.

(secretly I was hoping I could use this to justify investing in a new computer...damn!)

Wow I didn't know that. X360, huh?! Kinda hard to believe we could have such good graphics on a multiplatform open world game on consoles this generation.