By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tales of Symphonia... Where can I get it!?

As the title says. I really need to know where I can get this damn game at a fair price, I've checked all of the UK's official gamestores and have eBay but it is all so overpriced!

Does anyone know of a place I could obtain this game? I loved Tales of Vesperia and have been recommended Tales of Symphonia by a fellow vgchartz member.

Around the Network
Thulak said:

As the title says. I really need to know where I can get this damn game at a fair price, I've checked all of the UK's official gamestores and have eBay but it is all so overpriced!

Does anyone know of a place I could obtain this game? I loved Tales of Vesperia and have been recommended Tales of Symphonia by a fellow vgchartz member.

On the GameCube right? I would send you my copy but it won't work on a PAL system.

Snesboy said:
Thulak said:

On the GameCube right? I would send you my copy but it won't work on a PAL system.

Yeah, I've been really really tempted to get a Freeloader as for some reason the NTSC version is way cheaper. I think I will as the PAL Tales of Symphonia is crazily expensive, there's one I've seen selling for over £100!

Thulak said:
Snesboy said:
Thulak said:

Yeah, I've been really really tempted to get a Freeloader as for some reason the NTSC version is way cheaper. I think I will as the PAL Tales of Symphonia is crazily expensive, there's one I've seen selling for over £100!

If it's cheaper to get a freeloader and the NTSC game, just do that.

Yeah true... I wrote down how much it would cost - £36.05 for both the freeloader and Tales of Symphonia, I guess that's okay as that's about the same price as brand new games today.

Around the Network
Thulak said:

Yeah true... I wrote down how much it would cost - £36.05 for both the freeloader and Tales of Symphonia, I guess that's okay as that's about the same price as brand new games today.

It's worth it. Got it about the time of a Pal release and I still play it. And not just as a one of "Hey, I'll have a quick play on this". It's damnedably fun.

The true test of any scholar's work is not what his contemporaries say, but what happens to his work in the next 25 or 50 years. - Milton Friedman.