By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC Official THE LAST GUARDIAN Thread

An official thread in March 2011 for a game that most likely won't be out in North America until early-mid 2012?

I am looking forward to this game alongside a lot of other people (preorder in hand) but there is no reason to make a thread like a year before the game is released in NA. It doesn't even have a release date for regions outside Japan yet.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

An official thread in March 2011 for a game that most likely won't be out in North America until early-mid 2012?

I am looking forward to this game alongside a lot of other people (preorder in hand) but there is no reason to make a thread like a year before the game is released in NA. It doesn't even have a release date for regions outside Japan yet.

What's really annoying is that he beat me to the punch.

I cannot wait for this game.

My number two anticipated game for this year. Epic Video Game Masterpiece, this game is.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

This will be one of those games that I try and convince as many people as possible to pick up. Team Ico deserves as much success as they can get.

Around the Network

This game is coming THIS holiday season ??!

I don't think it wise to release it next to so many recognizable games ( CoD - Skyrim - Uncharted - AC ) , I hope they mean  Japan only and early next year in the west .

rat dog

CGI-Quality said:
ameratsu said:

Don't know what to tell you. You're the only one needlessly complaining.

Definitely a really odd post. I can't think of a single reason why you would have a problem with a thread being made about TLG, especially since you say you're excited about it. Kind of confused...

OT:  CGI thanks for the great thread! This thread has officially gotten me excited for TLG. Never played Ico and only got to play part of SoTC, but I plan to get the Ico/SoTC collection when it's released. And if my feelings toward TLG remain as they do now, I will definitely be getting TLG as well. TLG seems like it will be a truly incredible (and emotional) experience; and from what I've heard, Ico and SoTC both are as well.

The game looks/sounds amazing. Hopefully it comes out next year. I'm still waiting for Ico/SotC HD collection release date.

Looks like we gonna be waitin' a while.