By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IFun4All : Creating the WORST Game Ever Made on PSN

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/02/21/paper-wars-cannon-fodder-is-the-worst-game-ever-hits-psn-tuesday/

LMAO , now this is going to get a buy for me , for having the most hilarious blog post for a while and having the best trailer ever

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/02/21/paper-wars-cannon-fodder-is-the-worst-game-ever-hits-psn-tuesday/

LMAO , now this is going to get a buy for me , for having the most hilarious blog post for a while and having the best trailer ever

Wastebasket was much better.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

That looks amazing....That would actually work good on my windows 7 phone!

yo_john117 said:

That looks amazing....That would actually work good on my windows 7 phone

Yeah its a Mini, PS Minis are Iphone-like games that are under 100 MB

Hmm, the worst game ever made on PSN couldn't possibly be worse than Fable! I'll have to try it out for myself!

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Hmm, the worst game ever made on PSN couldn't possibly be worse than Fable! I'll have to try it out for myself!

But Fable was a good game

yo_john117 said:
Wagram said:

To some it was and I respect that but in my opinion I would rather grind my teeth on my drive way.

Wagram said:
yo_john117 said:
Wagram said:

I would rather grind my teeth on my drive way.

No way man... I don't believe that

Wagram said:
yo_john117 said:
Wagram said:

To some it was and I respect that but in my opinion I would rather grind my teeth on my drive way.

Ha fair enough...to each his own. I can think of a game or two thats pretty popular which I don't care for.

reverse psychology, it sells games.