By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 3 Clan

makingmusic476 said:
leatherhat said:

Then I'm in, Ill be playing for a lot the next few weeks- then It will probably be on and off after that. 

Then I'll need your PSN ID.  :P

Or is it the same as your vgc/gaf ID.

Oh right

Its hatberserker. (Gotta keep the hat theme)

Favorite class in 2 was sabateur and the C4 was my favorite ability. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

PSN ID: Valkyrievirus

I live in Pennsylvania and i'll  usually play at some point each day, usually later at night

I like to be the infiltrator, i also play as a medic and I'll usually use each class except for maybe the marksman.

I'll be playing Killzone 3 until my balls burst.
PSN ID = Aldro
About myself = Been the nr one lover in the Killzone 2 VGC clan. I'm from Sweden and I play pretty damn often.
Killzone profile = *Coming soon*

I'd love to be a officer :>... there I said it.

EDIT: I play as engineer/marksman/medic... (yeah I haven't made up my mind yet, but mostly engineer/marksman).

BTW: Getting the game tomorrow. Not released here in Sweden yet!!

makingmusic476 said:

@leatherhat/kamal:

I'd be fine letting you guys in even if you won't be playing that much.  You're cool people.

How can I say no to that?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I approve of this clan :p.

Though at this point I hope to make something out of what remained of the old clan.

For the open beta we renamed to VGCX Death Dealers with clan tag [vgcx].

Anyway good luck to you.

Around the Network

I'm down!

PSN ID: ricoswuave

Probably start playing tomorrow.

This one is able to join. I never played Killzone 2 with a clan and stopped playing it about 2 months later, but I promise to keep playing KZ3 now as much as I can.

PSN: Tuskantuoja

I'm from Finland and usually I can play any day of the week, though can't when I'm having test weeks.

Waiting for my Helghast Edition to arrive and i'll probably play the campaign through first atleast once. On Multiplayer i'll probably be playing as an infiltrator and marksman.

SIgn me up!

PSN: betterthantoast

I was part of the last clan for a little while till my ps3 broke.

From Ireland, will play any class though I find tactician easiest for whatever reason.

I think it releases 25th here, same day as the election strangely.

This brings back memories. I won't be joining this time though. Good luck!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:

This brings back memories. I won't be joining this time though. Good luck!

OMG.

No worries guys! I have his LMG! :D