By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 3 Clan

Hey guys. 

Just a question. My clan (WSS) is looking for other clans to organise, clan games against on KZ3. We're just a social clan so we're trying to avoid the super competative (and often rude) clans out there, as such I'd like to ask if you guys would want to play us on KZ3. 

I don't have the game yet. Waiting on EU release, so I'm not sure how things are setup, clan wise and all that. But once let me/us know if you'd like a game once we've all had chance to get our clans setup in-game. 

Let me know,

Thanks.

Around the Network

i would join too,  getting the game tonight but will finish campaign first and i have  exams in march so i wont be playing so much mp until then.

i live in germany and will be playing for about 2-4h in the evening on some days  of the week.

i will decide which class i choose after playing them all for a few games.

Keep signing up people!

Xero said:

Hey guys. 

Just a question. My clan (WSS) is looking for other clans to organise, clan games against on KZ3. We're just a social clan so we're trying to avoid the super competative (and often rude) clans out there, as such I'd like to ask if you guys would want to play us on KZ3. 

I don't have the game yet. Waiting on EU release, so I'm not sure how things are setup, clan wise and all that. But once let me/us know if you'd like a game once we've all had chance to get our clans setup in-game. 

Let me know,

Thanks.

That sounds cool 

@Aldro:

When I get home from work tonight I'll promote you and work on adding all the new signees.

Thursday a bad day for me (class all day) but I might be popping on here and there.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Most Killzone 2 VGClan people aren't joining in :>. Why the fk not?!

lol your propaganda looks so nazi, you are going to scare people away. anyways i hope i can join you guys soon. but it looks like i wont buy killzone 3 immediatly. i wish i can join after a month or 2 if thats ok.

steveht said:

lol your propaganda looks so nazi, you are going to scare people away. anyways i hope i can join you guys soon. but it looks like i wont buy killzone 3 immediatly. i wish i can join after a month or 2 if thats ok.

Yeah, that'll be fine.

We'll always be accepting new members!

My job cuts into the time I used to have back when Killzone 2 came out which stinks because we all had a hell of a lot of fun.

I'd still like to get Killzone 3 eventually, but I don't exactly know when.

Hi,

i am Genesiz79...love to play killzone ...i prefer playing as a tactician  & engineer.I play 5 to 6 hours everyday.

PSNID - GenesiZ79

KILLZONE Profile - http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/mykillzone/overview.html?name=GenesiZ79

Thanks