By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - V Jump lists FF13 Versus for 360 and PS3

ElGranCabeza said:

That's not a typo, they just jumped the gun. MS will announce it this week.

Well your last 231,846 prediction have all been wrong so 231,847th time lucky ay

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network
hikaruchan said:
Kennyheart said:

It's just a type.If SE wanted to announce it coming to the 360 they would have done it at there conference.

And is FF13-2 coming to japan on both the ps3 and 360?

Yes of course FFXII-2 is on both just watch the Japanese Trailer  FFXIII is on both in Japan so why  would Square-Enix change that.

I mean at the same time. For final fantasy 13 it took them like 10 months to release it on the 360 in japan and it sold nothing.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

i think at e3 it will be announced for the 360 as well.

Honestly, I hope not, what they did to the FFXIII on the 360 was nothing short of disgraceful. It was worse than a half-arsed attempt. Whatever MS may have given em abit of dosh to do it but honestly guys just say no if that is what they are gonna deliver.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Kennyheart said:
hikaruchan said:
Kennyheart said:

It's just a type.If SE wanted to announce it coming to the 360 they would have done it at there conference.

And is FF13-2 coming to japan on both the ps3 and 360?

Yes of course FFXII-2 is on both just watch the Japanese Trailer  FFXIII is on both in Japan so why  would Square-Enix change that.

I mean at the same time. For final fantasy 13 it took them like 10 months to release it on the 360 in japan and it sold nothing.

Yeah, but it still sold 1.75 million total which is more than most games sell.  It makes absolute sense for vXIII to end up on the 360 because for a minimum amount of money they can easily get another million units.  That's incredibly significant since most big budget games can sell a million and make tehir money back.

With the disaster that FFXIV and the insane amount of money vXIII has taken, why would they take the million unit boost?

If anythings stops them, it will be Sony (if that's something they can stop, I have no idea), not SE.

because versus was announced to be using sixaxis i dont know how they would port that over to 360 other than kinect, which might be able to reproduce what ps3 controllers can do.

Around the Network
cory.ok said:

because versus was announced to be using sixaxis i dont know how they would port that over to 360 other than kinect, which might be able to reproduce what ps3 controllers can do.

the only thing i have seen sixasis do is in killzone where you could twist the wheel... its kinda pointless and more of a gimmick that i have noticed. Nothing else I have played seems to use it.

AussieGecko said:
cory.ok said:

the only thing i have seen sixasis do is in killzone where you could twist the wheel... its kinda pointless and more of a gimmick that i have noticed. Nothing else I have played seems to use it.

Flower, Lair, Flow, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2, Uncharted,  Metal Gear Solid 4, Motorstorm, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Mirror Edge, GTA IV, SOCOM, UT3, Rainbow Six, ratchet and clank tools of destruction. Many more uses sixaxis.

I wonder what games you play. just FPS huh?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Any third party game going multipat should not be a suprise to anyone now. It is better to look at every third party game as just a timed exclusive.

deskpro2k3 said:

Flower, Lair, Flow, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2, Uncharted,  Metal Gear Solid 4, Motorstorm, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Mirror Edge, GTA IV, SOCOM, UT3, Rainbow Six, ratchet and clank tools of destruction. Many more uses sixaxis.

I wonder what games you play. just FPS huh?

Nope mostly play my 360. GTA IV played on 360... why would you need sixaxis for that, UT3 is on 360 and again the same question is where does sixaxis feature, ratchet and clank, cant remember it in there but I will take your word for it, the car/plane games im assuming for controls like a wheel? Ninja Gaiden 2 I played on the 360 and thus cannot explain why sixaxis would be used.

I believe you I am just wondering what it would do. And if you want to know what games I play check my games list... its not that hard to figure out on this site.

AussieGecko said:
cory.ok said:

your experiences with sixaxis controls are irrelevant (and limited to say the least), if sixaxis controls are necessary to play the game then a port to the x360 will be quite impossible as x360 doesnt have this functionality; we'll call this a hardware limitation.

in killzone they could make it into a push the x  button 50 times, but in other games where all buttons are already mapped to an action and you use sixaxis to, say, throw grenades then thats a game that cant be ported with grenade throwing intact.  an example is folklore which makes good use of sixaxis and would present some pretty big problems if there was ever an attempt to port it (which there wont be)

now of course if folklore were to be developed with the x360 in mind, they could have cut functionality and made the game work, but it wasnt. versus, like folklore is being developed for the ps3, and the first step to porting a game to another console would have to be making sure the other console isnt hardware limited, if it is they either have to cut everything out thats limited by hardware or find a way to make it work with the hardware limitations, both can be pretty tough on development