PS3 60m/ X360 64m/ Wii 95m

Made on 01/18/2011

Around the Network
daroamer said:
MikeB said:

Ranked for '2D mode' only:

1) God of War 3

2) Uncharted 2

3) Killzone 3 (also supports solid stereoscopic 3D implementation)

4) Gran Turismo 5 (also supports solid stereoscopic 3D implementation)

5) Killzone 2

6) Heavy Rain

7) Uncharted 1

8) Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)

9) Metal Gear Solid 4

10) Mass Effect 2 (PS3)

I think by the end of 2011 my list will have changed significantly, including a newly crowned king. I anticipate Uncharted 3!

Whew, it's a good thing you mentioned it was the PS3 versions of FF13 and Mass Effect 2 you were listing.  Someone might have thought you were actually giving some sort of credit to something that was associated with Microsoft.  How horrible would that have been?!

FYI I had given the developers of Mass Effect and Bioshock credit when those series were still 360 exclusive (even here on VGchartz! :-/). I even signed petitions for them to be ported to the PS3. Final Fantasy XIII and Mass Effect 2 look better on the PS3.

Both Bioshock and Mass Effect series were intended for the PS3 and were developed using multi-platform technology. The only real Microsoft involvement is them paying for Mass Effect 1 exclusivity and Bioshock timed exclusivity, sadly making the 360 the lead platform (bad approach technically) and hurting PS3 customers. I see no direct Microsoft involvement., only indirectly through deals with those companies and Epic Games, the main company behind the provided multi-platform engine.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB said:
daroamer said:
MikeB said:

Ranked for '2D mode' only:

1) God of War 3

2) Uncharted 2

3) Killzone 3 (also supports solid stereoscopic 3D implementation)

4) Gran Turismo 5 (also supports solid stereoscopic 3D implementation)

5) Killzone 2

6) Heavy Rain

7) Uncharted 1

8) Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)

9) Metal Gear Solid 4

10) Mass Effect 2 (PS3)

I think by the end of 2011 my list will have changed significantly, including a newly crowned king. I anticipate Uncharted 3!

Whew, it's a good thing you mentioned it was the PS3 versions of FF13 and Mass Effect 2 you were listing.  Someone might have thought you were actually giving some sort of credit to something that was associated with Microsoft.  How horrible would that have been?!

FYI I had given the developers of Mass Effect and Bioshock credit when those series were still 360 exclusive (even here on VGchartz! :-/). I even signed petitions for them to be ported to the PS3. Final Fantasy XIII and Mass Effect 2 look better on the PS3.

Both Bioshock and Mass Effect series were intended for the PS3 and were developed using multi-platform technology. The only real Microsoft involvement is them paying for Mass Effect 1 exclusivity and Bioshock timed exclusivity, sadly making the 360 the lead platform (bad approach technically) and hurting PS3 customers. I see no direct Microsoft involvement., only indirectly through deals with those companies and Epic Games, the main company behind the provided multi-platform engine.

LOL

Woah guys wth?

Why is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune so high on many's list?

I mean the game was beautiful but it's been 3.5 years since it came out and it's been beaten by many many games including most multiplatform games nowadays.

I'm a bit speechless. Are you guys playing other games than PS3 exclusives? lol

Boutros said:

Woah guys wth?

I mean the game was beautiful but it's been 3.5 years since it came out and it's been beaten by many many games including most multiplatform games nowadays.

look at UNcharted DF, its still technically one of the most advanced and beautiful games out there, i dont think many, if any multiplats beat it out

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Woah guys wth?

I played Uncharted this weekend again and some part just amazed me... sometimes it looks better than Uncharted 2 and all other games released in this gen.

Of course I'm not saying it had better graphics than others games... just saying it looks so good even today.

The external submarine part is f*cking good.

For me it's on pair with Gears 2.

osamanobama said:
Boutros said:

Woah guys wth?

look at UNcharted DF, its still technically one of the most advanced and beautiful games out there, i dont think many, if any multiplats beat it out

Recent games such as Enslaved or Castlevania look better and older games like Resident Evil 5 or Batman Arkham Asylum also look better.

Boutros said:
osamanobama said:
Boutros said:

Woah guys wth?

Recent games such as Enslaved or Castlevania look better and older games like Resident Evil 5 or Batman Arkham Asylum also look better.

so make your own list instead bitching about others opinion.

just checked, you do have your own list but let people vote the games they like. Uncharted is a beautiful game.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Killzone 3
God of War 3

Uncharted 2

Killzone 2

Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
Alan Wake
Metal Gear Solid 4

Final Fantasy XIII

Gears of War 2

Place Title  points  
1st Killzone 3 10  
2nd Uncharted 2 9  
3rd God of War 3 8  
4th Killzone 2 7  
5th Gran Turismo 5 6  
6th Halo: Reach
7th Gears of war 2
8th Assasins Creed 2 3  
9th Metal gear Solid 4
10th Valkyria Chronicles

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!