Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Big Hardcore Games Event On Feb 24th

Its going to be huge.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Oblivion86 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
AussieGecko said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Kinect is on PC as well now. Microsoft can be so stupid at times.

explain what the hell that has to do with anything

Tell me where the exclusivity lies. Theres no attach rate to the box. Microsoft is trying to attach as many Kinects to the 360 as possible. He's essentially giving people a reason not to buy an Xbox; a way out of sorts.

Do me a favor and stop trolling your nonsense, this about the reveal not about your bullshit opinions.

I'm hoping for some footage from Kingdoms, Halo CE Remake, KI3, Multi-platform for FFv13, and maybe 1 or 2 new IPs. If even half of that happens I will be floored.

Do yourself a favor and stop jumping to conclusions about what I am saying. If Kinect sold more to new console owners the 360 would've pushed way more consoles than it did. This was all I was saying.

Kingdoms=2012

FFV13=Not multiplatform by words of Nomura

No new IP's of note. 

It was only Gears beta info for april. 

Admit it...it was disappointing..it doesnt hurt. Thank the third parties for a good year. I was gauging by this event whether I should buy a 360 or not. My friend offered me a discount, so I decided to keep it in mind. Looks like I'll be waiting until E3 to possibly redeem it. 

This better be good. I want me some halo and some new solid IP's to play at the friends house lol

radiantshadow92 said:

This better be good. I want me some halo and some new solid IP's to play at the friends house lol

Nothing happened. Microsofts events over. The only thing of note was the Gears info.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Nothing happened. Microsofts events over. The only thing of note was the Gears info.

Wow really? I had no idea when it was lol.