By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Big Hardcore Games Event On Feb 24th

Reach said:

All they need for the CoRe this year they already have it.

Kingdoms , Gears of War 3 , Forza MotorSport 4 and Halo CE RemaKe... Than Bunch of Kinect Games to sell to Casuals since im not seeing many CoRe gamers buying 360s this late...

Doubt Kingdoms is coming this year. Last time Yerli U heard talk about it he said it was only like 20% done.

We need at least two more big games for this year in addition to Gears 3, Halo and Forza 4 in my opinion.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Reach said:

Kingdoms , Gears of War 3 , Forza MotorSport 4 and Halo CE RemaKe... Than Bunch of Kinect Games to sell to Casuals since im not seeing many CoRe gamers buying 360s this late...

Doubt Kingdoms is coming this year. Last time Yerli U heard talk about it he said it was only like 20% done.

We need at least two more big games for this year in addition to Gears 3, Halo and Forza 4 in my opinion.

Nah not huge, 5 huge games in one year is probably too much. Not even PS3 has that as this point. We need a couple of middle ground games, like last years Crackdown 2 or a Splinter Cell or something.

Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
Reach said:

Nah not huge, 5 huge games in one year is probably too much. Not even PS3 has that as this point. We need a couple of middle ground games, like last years Crackdown 2 or a Splinter Cell or something.

Did I say huge?

Not huge like Uncharted 3, LittleBigPlanet 2 and Killzone 3. But big  like Twisted Metal, Resistance 3, Infamous 2 or Motorstorm.

Slimebeast said:
Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
Reach said:

Did I say huge?

Not huge like Uncharted 3, LittleBigPlanet 2 and Killzone 3. But big  like Twisted Metal, Resistance 3, Infamous 2 or Motorstorm.

Well shouldn't be too difficult then, last year we had Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Fable III and Halo: Reach along with Kinect. Pretty packed.

So Forza 4, Halo Remake, Gears 3, Kinect core games and a couple of other medium tier games would be sufficient enough.

Seece said:

Well shouldn't be too difficult then, last year we had Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Fable III and Halo: Reach along with Kinect. Pretty packed.

So Forza 4, Halo Remake, Gears 3, Kinect core games and a couple of other medium tier games would be sufficient enough.

I hope you are joking. And you forgot XCOM.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
Reach said:

Did I say huge?

basically this.  With the sheer amount of huge 3rd party games coming out this year I think MS really only needs to announce like 1 or 2 more medium to big core exclusives to have a full resume.  Gears, Halo, and Forza are all huge so thats plenty in terms of large scale exclusives, otherwise sales may be cannebalized by the 3rd party games.

Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
Seece said:
Slimebeast said:
Reach said:

Did I say huge?

Why do people always call several multiplats 360 exclusives and pretend even MS pretends multiplats are exclusives with it's conferances, I'd be pleasantly surprized if MS got it's act together and actually put out a few new decent actual exclusives but I'm not holding my breath 

mantlepiecek said:
Seece said:

I hope you are joking. And you forgot XCOM.

No I'm not joking.

Yes, and from what I hear they're giving away blue panchos this time

CrackDown 2 was Rushed... Serious 8 months... Microsoft Should just have released the game this year not in 2010...