By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So now I can play GT5 in my work... FABULOUS.

Around the Network

Would you need to have the PS3 on to be able to coach remotely? Or would be able to manage the situation just through PC? Sounds interesting in any way. Maybe level 24 and the Vettel car might not be so far off now.

Finally you can adjust gear ratios manually! Simply moving the set top speed was a bland and shallow setting, the adjustment possibilities were and are still below those of GT4 though. Hope we get more in the future.

I can't wait until they start releasing packs with more cars and performance parts!

The best gets better!!

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

ohhhh yessssss beefy 

Around the Network

the extra tuning options are amazing and work well. whats the ballast wieght distribution though?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

This is all really awesome stuff

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

impressive support is impressive..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pezus said:

Car renting is awesome!!

ye it is. i borrowed the ferrari f1 and sucked at it. i predict features will contuniously be added

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

great