Uncharted 3 Vs Gears of War 3

Uncharted 3 676 65.19%

Gears Of War 3 361 34.81%

Total:1,037
Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
d21lewis said:
chris.m95 said:

How can anyone like uncharted i hate it!

And I guess I would be hypocritical if I didn't wag my finger at this post, too.  You do realize that it's possible for people to enjoy things that you don't, right?  Everyone has their opinion but can you deny that the Uncharted series is one of the best looking, smoothest playing, most polished games on the market?  I hate sports games but I can at least understand why some people love them.

Ok sorry that is harsh. Its just that from my opinion i find it hard to see how people could like the uncharted series. i never meant this to put anyone down it just confuses me as to how people like it.

You know to apologise, chris.m95. Me and hundreds of poeple will agree that uncharted is a good game. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that the game is bad. It is the highest rated PS3 exclusive and this shows that you are part of the very small minority that don't like Uncharted.

Shut up hamas! coming from the guy who said twisted metal is shit when u havnt even played it. Just caus people like a game doesnt mean i cant.

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
oldschoolfool said:

why compare the 2. That's like comparing tomb raider two duke nukem. There way to different to compare in my mind.

We all know who won that battle.

Now picture Nathan Drake holding Marcus Fenix's boobs.  Now go clean that vomit off of your chin.

Voted for Uncharted 3. Mostly because of the setting and main character. I much prefer Indiana Jones like treasure hunting to fighting the Locust Horde. Also Drake's hot, Marcus is not.

Signature goes here!

chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
d21lewis said:
chris.m95 said:

And I guess I would be hypocritical if I didn't wag my finger at this post, too.  You do realize that it's possible for people to enjoy things that you don't, right?  Everyone has their opinion but can you deny that the Uncharted series is one of the best looking, smoothest playing, most polished games on the market?  I hate sports games but I can at least understand why some people love them.

Ok sorry that is harsh. Its just that from my opinion i find it hard to see how people could like the uncharted series. i never meant this to put anyone down it just confuses me as to how people like it.

You know to apologise, chris.m95. Me and hundreds of poeple will agree that uncharted is a good game. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that the game is bad. It is the highest rated PS3 exclusive and this shows that you are part of the very small minority that don't like Uncharted.

Shut up hamas! coming from the guy who said twisted metal is shit when u havnt even played it. Just caus people like a game doesnt mean i cant.

1. You lier! I never said Twisted Metal is shit (I said that I think that Uncharted 3 will be better, thats my opinion). How can I judge a game if hasn't been released yet? 

2. Who gave you permission to post my name on the internet?

3. "Just caus people like a game doesn't mean i can't." You are basically saying that you can't like Uncharted because other poeple like it. What YOU actually want to say is: Just because other poeple like a game (Uncharted) doesn't mean that i have to like it. 

4. "Shut up" is not approapiate language to use in the forums. 

5. Have you heard of apostrophies?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
d21lewis said:
chris.m95 said:

1. You lier! I never said Twisted Metal is shit (I said that I think that Uncharted 3 will be better, thats my opinion). How can I judge a game if hasn't been released yet? 

3. "Just caus people like a game doesn't mean i can't." You are basically saying that you can't like Uncharted because other poeple like it. What YOU actually want to say is: Just because other poeple like a game (Uncharted) doesn't mean that i have to like it. 

Lol u make me laugh! Hey it was u that made me post that comment caus u annoyed me that day! That comment was 4 (sorry d21lewis i never meant u or any1 else i was just annoyed that day when i posted this)

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network

I loved the first Gears... but not so much Gears 2.

But the first Uncharted  and Uncharted 2 is above Gears in my heart just because they are a game style I love more.

For me Uncharted >>>>> Gears but that's not mean Gears is bad... Geras is a lot good and fun.

chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
d21lewis said:
chris.m95 said:

Lol u make me laugh! Hey it was u that made me post that comment caus u annoyed me that day! That comment was 4 (sorry d21lewis i never meant u or any1 else i was just annoyed that day when i posted this)

1. Its because, not caus

2. Its you, not u

3. Its for, not 4

4. Its anyone, not any1

5. What comment are you talking about?

6. I should have a capital letter.

7. "Lol u make me laugh!" Wrong tense mate, what you should have said is: Lol you (not u) made me laugh.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

uncharted.

graphics, animation and story isnt even a debate, we know who thats going to.

online i think gears will be better now that it has dedicated servers and the added game modes and features. but then again we havent herd anything on U3's online.

U2 online was the first in the series and they have that as a foundation for U3 so they will have a lot more time to polish it up and add content than they did with U2.

chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
d21lewis said:
chris.m95 said:

No need to apologize for me.  I'm un-offendable!  And I prefer Gears, anyway. 

Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
Ferrari_7861 said:
chris.m95 said:
d21lewis said:
chris.m95 said:

1. Its because, not caus

2. Its you, not u

3. Its for, not 4

4. Its anyone, not any1

5. What comment are you talking about?

6. I should have a capital letter.

7. "Lol u make me laugh!" Wrong tense mate, what you should have said is: Lol you (not u) made me laugh.

if people were this serious about language in school, there would'nt be so many illiterates.

whats the point wasting your time on it on the internet where it doesnt matter?