By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guinness Top 50 Video Game Characters Of All Time

morenoingrato said:
Demonslayersoultaker said:

That's 51 not 50 (#2 should have been 3 since it was the 3rd if you count (even if the other two were tied both were still ranked higher) and 3 4 and 4 5 ect.)

No, he put Cole as #1 in tie as a joke because he's a big INfamous fan...

Actually i put Mario on the list because i am a big Nintendo fan.....

Around the Network

O.o Cole @ #2?

A large portion of the list are obvious choices, the rest made me wonder WTF they were thinking ...

The best analogy I can come up with is that this list is kind of like creating a list of the greatest athletes of all time and filling it with a combination of legends of their own sports and obscure players from local teams you like.

Wagram said:

O.o Cole @ #2?

No its tied with Mario for the # 1 spot. I added Mario in because i felt bad that it didn't make the top 50 =D

radiantshadow92 said:
Wagram said:

O.o Cole @ #2?

No its tied with Mario for the # 1 spot. I added Mario in because i felt bad that it didn't make the top 50 =D

Uhh huhhh >.> Surreeeee

Around the Network
Wagram said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Wagram said:

O.o Cole @ #2?

Uhh huhhh >.> Surreeeee

Top ten video game characters list made by person that doesn't play video games.

It'd be like a child writing up a top ten actors list and listing Adam Sandler, Spongebob and Tim Allen.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Disagree with the entire list due to spots 1 thru 10. Number 1 through 9 should be:

1. Mario

2. Donkey Kong

3. Link

4. Pac-man

5. Pikachu

6. Mega Man

7. Luigi

8. Wario

9. Princess Peach

10. Sonic

If it wasn't for these 10, a lot of us would have had a very different childhood. Shame on you Guinness for such a concocted list. Shame on you!

Agree with #2!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

This may be inevitable from me but Yoshi should be higher, I guess other characters like Samus Aran have a suitable position.