By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NINTENDO 3DS RELEASES IN 10 DAYS

that is all

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Yes, I'll have my 3DS in 257 hours! (10am on Feb 26) :)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

nope, still 40 days away. D: But at least de Blob 2, Bit.Trip FLUX, Pokémon B&W, Okamiden come out before so I can play those while I wait.

Don't have enough money to get it at launch.  So, any bets on how much the first will sell for on ebay?  I'll say $2000.

You know what's more important to me and launches in only a few short days? Killzone 3 woooo~~!!!!!

Good year to be a gamer.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

You know what's more important to me and launches in only a few short days? Killzone 3 woooo~~!!!!!

Good year to be a gamer.

Hmmm, So why post?

OT: 40 days for me :'(

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

I forgot the Japanese release was so close. I won't be importing, so I still have 40 days to get to play it. But at least the sales data will be getting really interesting again soon.

Christian973 said:
Wagram said:

Good year to be a gamer.

Hmmm, So why post?

OT: 40 days for me :'(

Didn't mean to make the impression that i'm not excited for the 3DS because I am. Just not totally aboard the train yet hehe ^^

Wagram said:

Good year to be a gamer.

I stopped jumping around after you said that.

They're out of pre-orders, :(.

Not getting mine till August 2012 then, probably.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx