Which ps3 2011 ps3 exclusive will sell the most LT

Killzone 3 12 5.63%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 178 83.57%

LBP 2 13 6.10%

Last Guardian 3 1.41%

Infamous 2 3 1.41%

other 4 1.88%

Total:213

lol @ people voting Last Guardian...yeah i know guys this will maybe be the best game in that poll but not sales-wise ^^

yeah and of course Uncharted 3 will make it...

Around the Network
Edgeoflife said:
Munkeh111 said:

Uncharted 3, the only other one with any potential is Versus XIII if that come out this year, which is rather unlikely

A spin off thats following 2 bad games in the main series, I doubt it and it's probably not even going to be out in japan this year, personally I think LBP2 has a chance of outselling it LT since I can see LBP2 having better legs 

i'm not starting a flame war here, but i think we are actully looking at 3 'poorly recieved to mixed receptions' of the main series. FF12, 13, & 14. thus i also doubt it will sell very well at all.

imo, i think we'll have some nice suprises in terms of inFamous 2 and The Last Guardian this year, and possibly outsell UC2, but maybe not UC3.

A203D said:
Edgeoflife said:
Munkeh111 said:

Uncharted 3, the only other one with any potential is Versus XIII if that come out this year, which is rather unlikely

A spin off thats following 2 bad games in the main series, I doubt it and it's probably not even going to be out in japan this year, personally I think LBP2 has a chance of outselling it LT since I can see LBP2 having better legs 

i'm not starting a flame war here, but i think we are actully looking at 3 'poorly recieved to mixed receptions' of the main series. FF12, 13, & 14. thus i also doubt it will sell very well at all.

imo, i think we'll have some nice suprises in terms of inFamous 2 and The Last Guardian this year, and possibly outsell UC2, but maybe not UC3.

I do agree with you but I'm not comfortable calling FF12 as bad as 13 & 14

Uncharted will be getting an large chunk of sony marketing, and the hype campagin has already started for uncharted 3 and its going to get pushed hard by sony and pegged an massive release. 

so who wont buy it. 

It could sell 10 million easy 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Killzone 3 9 5.06%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 149 83.71%

LBP 2 12 6.74%

Last Guardian 3 1.69%

Infamous 2 3 1.69%

other 2 1.12%

Total: 178

I'm starting to think I should have made a topic called which ps3 exclusive released in 2011 will sell the second most LT

Around the Network
mchaza said:

Uncharted will be getting an large chunk of sony marketing, and the hype campagin has already started for uncharted 3 and its going to get pushed hard by sony and pegged an massive release. 

so who wont buy it. 

It could sell 10 million easy 

Well I won't say 10 million is impossible, I will say it is extremely improbable.  

this question is a joke right. Well anyways I'll give second to Killzone 3