By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What just happened to the site? It was down for a few hours ...

^ agreeing with your sig!!

Quality for Life

Around the Network

Doesn't this happen frequenly though? I've had many instances when the site is unavailable. I figure it happens when they are updating something...I don't know.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Ghostbusters 2 - Where all that ooze enveloped New York City feeding off everyone's hate...

Yep that's what happend with vgchartz.. All the fanboy hate oozing from the forums.!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Every Rose has its Thorns

Now Playing

Planet Puzzle League

Kirby Mouse Attack

Nanostray

Hyperion said:
Doesn't this happen frequenly though? I've had many instances when the site is unavailable. I figure it happens when they are updating something...I don't know.

For a few mintues, maybe like 10-15 minutes?  Yeah, it happens sometimes when the site is getting attacked. For more than an hour? Rarely. Unless ioi states the site will be down for maintenance ...

Around the Network

OMG I thought the Wii was teh doomed!!!

I was here the whole time, had the whole site to myself. I switched some of the numbers around for fun...try to guess what I messed up!

Naw just kidding, I couldn't see the site either.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Was it a DDoS or just maintenance or something?

I imagine this site would get attacked a fair bit.