By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pokemon black and white to get sales boost in japan?

When the 3DS comes out? I think so, many 3DS owners will buy pokemon black or white for the 3DS because it has exclusives features for it. I also think that they will want pokemon on their new system...what do you think? Pokemon black and white to hit 6 million in japan?

Around the Network

The games have exclusive features on 3DS? What are those?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I bet it will hit 6 million eventually in Japan, but I doubt because of the 3ds.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

toastboy44562 said:

When the 3DS comes out? I think so, many 3DS owners will buy pokemon black or white for the 3DS because it has exclusives features for it. I also think that they will want pokemon on their new system...what do you think? Pokemon black and white to hit 6 million in japan?

Really? What features?

I've heard it has exclusive features for DSi...

Cheebee said:

video chat. and instead of wifi it connects using the 3DS's wireless connections thing. (So i think better connection)

Around the Network

I thought that video chat was also on DS - but either way, I'm sure that people will be buying Pokemon BW with their 3DSes.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Yeah, that's what I'm counting on to give BW the push it needs to top NSMBDS in Japan.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

toastboy44562 said:
Cheebee said:

video chat. and instead of wifi it connects using the 3DS's wireless connections thing. (So i think better connection)

Video chat is the exclusive feature to DSi.

It may use 3DS streetpass and spotpass, but I doubt many people will see such value in those features to make B&W a must buy for their 3DS.

i dont get it b&w are already out in japan same with 3DS. do you mean america

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

I don't think it will sell 6 million.

It would outsell Pokémon Diamond / Pearl Version --------> Doesn't make sense.