By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wheres the sales data?

you have to pay , you have to pay alejandro!

Comercialization on Vgchartz, i hope the new pro bussnies will fast get down

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

Around the Network

Man this sites gonna end up ruining itself over this Pro nonsense, i mean really everyone who comes here comes for the numbers which we wont get like before. And companies wont wanna go through this Pro thing because this site is known on other sites for its inaccuracy.

Terrible shame.

gregersonke said:
darthdevidem01 said:
gregersonke said:

I'm in the same boat, I'm waiting for a 20-30 percent drop off in Kinect and Xbox 360 sales.   They reduced thier Kinect assisted sales team last week.  It should show up in the numbers over the next two weeks.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL what? What is this sales assisted team?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kinect-Assisted-Sales-Team/110442879022789

It was a team of about 400 strong in purple shirts that Microsoft sent out to retailers around the country through one of thier vendors mosaic sales solutions to help drive sales of the Kinect and Xbox 360 at retail.   This team is widely credited with essentially doubling the sales of the stores they were placed in.   If you looked at the numbers of stores with and without reps in basically the same area there was a more than 50 percent difference in sales.

hmm thats interesting. But is there any hard proof for the bolded?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Frozen said:

you have to pay , you have to pay alejandro!

Comercialization on Vgchartz, i hope the new pro bussnies will fast get down

That is a strange attitude considering this is a sales site talking about making capital for business everyday. For this site to run, it needs capital just like any other business.