By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So a team win yes. :) a personal win not so much. I really was hoping to actually save some townies from the aliens. I didn't even get to try.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

yeah trucks, I had been meaning to post this but didn't want to "quote my pm"

You win if your team wins. Even if you die you win as long as they do. It's not, you're dead, you lose.

There is only one specific role that must survive in order to win, and that's the survivor.

Actually, it's common outside of this forum for survival to be a precondition for victory.  Logical when you think about it, but not as fun.

I've only seen three other places where it's played, and on all three the entire faction(dead or alive) wins. I'd be an absolutely horrible townie(on purpose) if I thought I could only win if I survived.

Also I now have no problems discussing anything I said I didn't want to talk about till after the game. Be that about my thoughts on first day lyches. Lynching the "worste player" or anything else.

Wonktonodi said:

So a team win yes. :) a personal win not so much. I really was hoping to actually save some townies from the aliens. I didn't even get to try.

Well that's why I suggested you point out who you would try to save each night.

I survived somehow for 3 days while the doctor and 2 other townies got lynched. It didn't do too bad...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

Great game guys! I never suspected linkz in the game though.

So, now what? Do we vote for the next theme?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

I survived somehow for 3 days while the doctor and 2 other townies got lynched. It didn't do too bad...

abc you were dead the minute you said, "killing me will be immenselyprofitable" or something like that, it just took a few days for the poison to kill you.

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

Well that's why I suggested you point out who you would try to save each night.

That would be interesting but it doesn't mean as much because if I had still been alive the target might not have been the target choosen.

Day one before my lynch would have been between you an prof, after my bandwagon death though it's hard to say because I'd say no one who was involed in my lynch and that would have lead it to Trash or Republic. However for me to protect I would have had to live so people on my bandwagon would have had to get off of it and that could have changed it again.

I probably would have just covered trash from the point I was sure she was the cop. However without me getting lynched I don't know if I would have been sure if she was the cop because she wouldn't have had that reaction to a dead doc.

Wonktonodi said:

Also I now have no problems discussing anything I said I didn't want to talk about till after the game. Be that about my thoughts on first day lyches. Lynching the "worste player" or anything else.

That reminds me. Day one lynching odds were 3/11=27.27% or if you only consider lynching others it's an even 30%. Worst case scenario(all mislynches) after a mislynch was only 22.81% for a doc save, but when you also consider odds for cases in which one or two mafia get lynched, then they improve to an overall 27.43%. Additionally all cases in which at least one mafia gets lynched gives doc-save odds of 31.15% or better.