By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS is more powerful than Wii!

Cheebee said:
NoirSon said:

The Wii is more powerful then the original Xbox and the GC, neither of which were ever pushed to the edge of what could be done with it.

Lol, I think games like the Rogue Squadron games and Resident Evil 4 would like a word with you. XD

Fixed. SFA pales in comparison to Twilight Princess.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
Cheebee said:
NoirSon said:

The Wii is more powerful then the original Xbox and the GC, neither of which were ever pushed to the edge of what could be done with it.

Lol, I think games like the Rogue Squadron games and Resident Evil 4 would like a word with you. XD

SFA had way better grass, water, and fur effects though.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

He didn't say it's more powerfull than Wii.

He was talking about all the advanced shader operations etc that were developed since time Wii GPU was created.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

My phone is more powerful than the Wii.

so it's 3 Gamecubes duct together, one for each dimension ?    just kidding

(someone just had to say it)

Around the Network

...and thats an accomplishment? many still think its 2001.

Cheebee said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Cheebee said:
NoirSon said:

SFA had way better grass, water, and fur effects though.

SFA was also a silky 60 fps (TP is only 30 fps).  Really, it was one of the most technically impressive games last gen imo, and weirdly moreso even than Rare's later Xbox 1 games.

GameBoss01 said:

My phone is more powerful than the Wii.

It doesn't play Nintendo games, though.

Why am I not surprised...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Makes sense.  I mean think about it.  How much larger is an actual Wii compared to a 3DS?  Not much, and I'm sure the technology used for the Wii (4 yrs old by now) has advanced to a more compact size, something that could easily fit into a handheld.  Plus the 3DS doesn't have the issue of wasting space on a big disk drive, it just uses tiny cartridges.