By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to Go Big at GDC , Week Before Xbox Event.

Some new unique Kinect games, or maybe the announcement of a Kinect software update?  Make us all happy MS, whatever it is.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
AussieGecko said:
chocoloco said:

Any new game not published by Microsoft Studios will just be a time exclusive in my MInd. Microsoft prove me wrong.

they have with gears... you shouldnt ignore that factor

They have had gears since launch, most of us are looking for something new and Kinect anything does not count unless I have the option to play with or without it.

If you didn't have to use Kinect then wouldn't it be nothing new?

chocoloco said:

Any new game not published by Microsoft Studios will just be a time exclusive in my MInd. Microsoft prove me wrong.

ah come on, there are hundreds of exclusive games on the xbox... they just aren't any good ;)

gergroy said:
chocoloco said:

ah come on, there are hundreds of exclusive games on the xbox... they just aren't any good ;)

HAHAHAHAHAH. I would say the same but gears and halo rape any other game so I can't.

bannedagain said:
gergroy said:
chocoloco said:

HAHAHAHAHAH. I would say the same but gears and halo rape any other game so I can't.

lol, not saying there aren't amazing games as well, but those are done by microsoft.  Its the cheap budget titles that xbox seems to get and ps3 doesn't that I'm talking about.

Around the Network

Microsoft will show they portable sistem, and will be available on the day before the event!

YES! YES!

gergroy said:
bannedagain said:
gergroy said:
chocoloco said:

lol, not saying there aren't amazing games as well, but those are done by microsoft.  Its the cheap budget titles that xbox seems to get and ps3 doesn't that I'm talking about.

Really you consider those games cheap. I would highly  doubt left 4 dead is cheap or Alan Wake. I also think Too human was under rated.

bannedagain said:
gergroy said:
bannedagain said:
gergroy said:
chocoloco said:

Really you consider those games cheap. I would highly  doubt left 4 dead is cheap or Alan Wake. I also think Too human was under rated.

No, you are not a big fanboy ;). The most xbox exclusives score better than those of the ps 3.... Look it up on metacritic ;)

bannedagain said:
gergroy said:
bannedagain said:
gergroy said:
chocoloco said:

are you even reading what I'm saying?  Alan Wake and Too Human are from microsoft, but I'm not even talking about high quality exclusives.  I'm talking about games like operation darkness, infinite undiscovery, amped 3, america's army: true soldier, etc.  

There are hundreds of exclusive games on the xbox that nobody ever talks about because they are crap.  That is the only point i was making. 

Probably nothing worth waiting. Don't get your hopes up.