By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces (F?) on Wii still a possiblity...you guys better beg

oniyide said:

isnt that Wii version the one with all the reported bugs in Japan??? or am I thinking of another game. It think it would be too much effort on their part to fix and localize the game. So for now im thinking PS3, or they just say screw it and release as is

There was a reprinted version without bugs (or at least without the majority of them)

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network
oniyide said:

isnt that Wii version the one with all the reported bugs in Japan??? or am I thinking of another game. It think it would be too much effort on their part to fix and localize the game. So for now im thinking PS3, or they just say screw it and release as is

The Wii version was already fixed, however, and the games are identical except for the bonus content, and all the assets of the PS3 version could be used on the Wii version (the PS3 version is just the original game upscaled)

It's a port for next-to-zero work. It was a port for next-to-zero work when they up-ported to PS3 in the first place, the only question holding it back would be multiplatform ownership, but i figure if they could net an easy extra 100k for lumping it on the Wii, it would be worth it

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

If Namco don't release this on Wii it would be a failure. I think the fanbase on nintendo plattforms is much larger. Think about your 3DS Tales of ...

oniyide said:

There is no way to do a site search, but I am quite certain you already said this elsewhere and someone already replied to that that the bugs have been fixed and Namco has sent a bug free disc to whoever asked for it (or something like that). If it was not you, my apologies. Anyway, Namco has already fixed the bugs.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Why nobody here considers a Xbox360 port? IMO, it is more likely than a Wii version of Tales of Graces F. I have both Wii and PS3 and will buy PS3 version for obvious reasons: HD and Dolby Digital Sound.

And they may be considering implementation of language choice between japanese and english. Very easy to do that on PS3, but on Wii...

Around the Network

Why not both? It would mean, you know, more sales than just making one?

It's not as though there aren't already two versions to work with.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

rccsetzer said:

Why nobody here considers a Xbox360 port? IMO, it is more likely than a Wii version of Tales of Graces F. I have both Wii and PS3 and will buy PS3 version for obvious reasons: HD and Dolby Digital Sound.

And they may be considering implementation of language choice between japanese and english. Very easy to do that on PS3, but on Wii...

But some Multi platform owners will actually prefer the Wii version due to the controls (some prefer the Wii controls for the Tales series).

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Hopefully they will release both versions.  It would make sense.

I'll be getting it on PS3 of course.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

LordTheNightKnight said:

Why not both? It would mean, you know, more sales than just making one?

It's not as though there aren't already two versions to work with.

Not even an issue of the two versions, they're the same engine, totally interoperable. It'd be like Capcom making a game with MT Framework 360 exclusive just for shits and giggles

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

@everyone  ok i didnt know if they fixed it or not. Im not that big of a Tales fan. So yeah, they should do both in that case, no reason not too.

@rccetzer  why spend extra time and money on a 360 port??? its not like it will sell better than the PS3 version or even Wii version.  All they have to do is localize for PS3 and Wii since those already exist and send it on over. 360 owners wanna play it. buy PS3 or Wii