By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Exclusives VS Xbox 360 Exclusives (Help?)

Too many PS3 exclusives!  Oh, so this is gonna be one of THOSE lists, huh?  It'll definitely make PS3 users feel better.  I prefer to look at whole libraries vs. whole libraries.  I think it makes more sense to include games than to omit games.  Oh well, this is your thread.  I'll show myself out.

Around the Network
Aldro said:

I agree on adding Banjo & Kazooi off that 360 list and MAG for the PS3.

Yakuza.. I dunno, I KNOW IT but I mean.. is it really popular outside of.. japan?

Yakyza 3 managed to sell 340,000 copies outside of japan which is brilliant. also judging a game on its ales is shallow :/ 3D dot hero didnt sell thaat much (hell load more than they thought it would by anyway) but its still exclusive and appeals to some gamers.

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Siren and Katamari Forever for PS3

PS3 exclusive:

Valkyria Chronicles

Xbox 360 exclusive:

Profitability

lol, Ive seen you about so it's pretty clear what your intentions are, actually this is a whack useless thread anyway so it'll be locked soon.

Regardless, it's stupid and fits your needs to exclude console exclusives.

Fable 3
Viva Pinata 1 & 2
Halo: ODST
Mass Effect
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Gears of War
Dead Rising
PGR4 & 5

Another predictable move is excluding Kinect/Move games, because move has about 1 prolific game (Sports Champions) and that's it, Kinect has Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures and Dance Central.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

PS3 exclusive:

Valkyria Chronicles

Xbox 360 exclusive:

Profitability

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Seece said:

lol, Ive seen you about so it's pretty clear what your intentions are, actually this is a whack useless thread anyway so it'll be locked soon.

Fable 3
Viva Pinata 1 & 2
Mass Effect
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Gears of War
Dead Rising
PGR4 & 5

Another predictable move is excluding Kinect/Move games, because move has about 1 prolific game (Sports Champions) and that's it, Kinect has Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures and Dance Central.

My intentions? Is it wrong for me to have an opinion of what the term EXCLUSIVE is? I could list games like DC Universe but I am not doing so, just don't reply next time.

Added PGR3&4
Added Yakuza on PS3

Added 2 ratchet and clanks on dah PS3

Aldro said:
Seece said:

Fable 3
Viva Pinata 1 & 2
Mass Effect
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Gears of War
Dead Rising
PGR4 & 5

My intentions? Is it wrong for me to have an opinion of what the term EXCLUSIVE is? I could list games like DC Universe but I am not doing so, just don't reply next time.

Added PGR3&4
Added Yakuza on PS3

No your intentions to make PS3 look better in this circumstance.

Seece said:
Aldro said:
Seece said:

Fable 3
Viva Pinata 1 & 2
Mass Effect
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Gears of War
Dead Rising
PGR4 & 5

Added PGR3&4
Added Yakuza on PS3

No your intentions to make PS3 look better in this circumstance.

Go ahead and add those into your head. The PS3 will still come out on top ^_^

Might aswell add games like WipeOut HD, DC :>