By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Exclusives VS Xbox 360 Exclusives (Help?)

Aldro said:
Seece said:
Aldro said:
Seece said:

lol, Ive seen you about so it's pretty clear what your intentions are, actually this is a whack useless thread anyway so it'll be locked soon.

Regardless, it's stupid and fits your needs to exclude console exclusives.

Fable 3
Viva Pinata 1 & 2
Halo: ODST
Mass Effect
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Gears of War
Dead Rising
PGR4 & 5

Another predictable move is excluding Kinect/Move games, because move has about 1 prolific game (Sports Champions) and that's it, Kinect has Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures and Dance Central.

My intentions? Is it wrong for me to have an opinion of what the term EXCLUSIVE is? I could list games like DC Universe but I am not doing so, just don't reply next time.

Added PGR3&4
Added Yakuza on PS3

No your intentions to make PS3 look better in this circumstance.

Go ahead and add those into your head. The PS3 will still come out on top ^_^

Might aswell add games like WipeOut HD, DC :>

Actually it's not far behind, but you should be careful talking about adding downloadable games, because the 360 would far come out in front if you add those.

Also 8 of your games havn't even released, so add XCOM and Kingdoms and 360 is on top

Around the Network
Seece said:
Aldro said:
Seece said:
Aldro said:
Seece said:

lol, Ive seen you about so it's pretty clear what your intentions are, actually this is a whack useless thread anyway so it'll be locked soon.

Regardless, it's stupid and fits your needs to exclude console exclusives.

Fable 3
Viva Pinata 1 & 2
Halo: ODST
Mass Effect
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Gears of War
Dead Rising
PGR4 & 5

Another predictable move is excluding Kinect/Move games, because move has about 1 prolific game (Sports Champions) and that's it, Kinect has Kinect Sports, Kinect Adventures and Dance Central.

My intentions? Is it wrong for me to have an opinion of what the term EXCLUSIVE is? I could list games like DC Universe but I am not doing so, just don't reply next time.

Added PGR3&4
Added Yakuza on PS3

No your intentions to make PS3 look better in this circumstance.

Go ahead and add those into your head. The PS3 will still come out on top ^_^

Might aswell add games like WipeOut HD, DC :>

Actually it's not far behind, but you should be careful talking about adding downloadable games, because the 360 would far come out in front if you add those.

Also 8 of your games havn't even released, so add XCOM and Kingdoms and 360 is on top

Im not adding PC but you are very well free to do it for yourself. Notice still how the PS3 is ahead, regardless of the PC/360 ^_^. My definition of exclusives has always been the same and won't change because you find me to be biased just because I have my own view of it.

ModNation racers for PS3 ^^

axumblade said:

In the end it just comes down to preference...I find this thread kind of annoying actually because quantity =/= sales. quantity =/= quality. While I prefer PS3 as a platform, it's mainly because of platformers and adventure games. And I've turned into a bit of a trophy whore. x.o

Metacritic is also in favour of the PS3, just a heads up XD. While I agree with you and also dont think meta =/= quality, its still ..comforting.. at the very least to know that a lot of people have the exact subjective opinion about something, like I myself do :p.

Modnation racers added..