By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 3 Review Thread

a damn shame that Stahl gets killed by Rico -_-. You'd think they would know better than to kill him off just like Visari in KZ2.

^just kidding, that didnt happen LOL XD

Around the Network
pezus said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Any reviewer that says the story is bad is an imbencile. It has a weak start, but a strong middle and i am very near the end. Its the best story i have played in an fps that has online.

Better than HL2? o_O

That shit got online? I never played it anyways lol

84! It's a conspiracy. 

We should all  get together and bring down all the reviewers who gave this under 90

Aldro said:

a damn shame that Stahl gets killed by Rico -_-. You'd think they would know better than to kill him off just like Visari in KZ2.

^just kidding, that didnt happen LOL XD

Everyone knows killzone 3 has a shitty story so that spoiler shouldn't really matter.

"trollface.jpg"

pezus said:
radiantshadow92 said:
pezus said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Any reviewer that says the story is bad is an imbencile. It has a weak start, but a strong middle and i am very near the end. Its the best story i have played in an fps that has online.

Better than HL2? o_O

That shit got online? I never played it anyways lol

Yes, there is online multiplayer. You really should play it, amazing game and one of the best FPS's I've played.

*looks at backlog*. Ill get back you on that 0_0

Around the Network

Quick Question:

Are the maps in Killzone 3 fully destructible or what?

Jay520 said:

Quick Question:

Are the maps in Killzone 3 fully destructible or what?

No. 

I'm a few hours into the game on veteran using the move. It does seem a bit easy but i have died many times. The graphics and story are great and all of the gameplay seems like a step up from K2. I'd give the game a solid 9 so far.

Got the game today 

Absolutely Amazing.

The MP could need some work tho, one thing i really want is what you had in KZ2 how your squad came up on the top left with there health and stuff & the option to MUTE ALL, oh and the obvious, custom matches, and co-op online. Other then them 4 things which they plan to patch in custom matches and i'm sure they could patch in the other 3, overall its incredible. 

The single player is equally amazing. i don't know why anyone is complaining about the story, its a fps its meant to be fast intense, and its both of them, the graphics are gorgeous i had a look around in one level and the amount of things going on, it had ships moving above my head, buildings crashing little puddles of water were moving, wind was blowing, dust flying, with that green stuff everywhere its great. 

My rating so far 9.3/10 

would be a 10 but them four things in mp i do want, & the menus are ugly i'm sorry ( how can the game look that good & the menu be so plain ) 

oh & i'm up to the part where there is that giant spider in the back round, i just want to ask how much longer is there in this game i don't want it to end ! (how much chapters)

are any of you guys having trouble with killzone multiplayer changing maps for you. does it keep playing the same map over and over?

i cant figure out how to fix this