By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 3 Review Thread

I purchased KZ3 from amazon and the sharpshooter (with the $20 credit).

the gun is of very high build quality, and is very intuitive, unfortunately i cant aim as well with it as i can with just the move, so as of now i have given up on it on multiplayer (not campain).

its rather dissapointing because i am very good with the move, and the gun looks and feels really fun to use, and i want to use it, its just that i am not as accurate or as fast with it.

do any of you guys have the sharpshooter, what ur oppinion of it.

also what about just the move controls, have you used them. i love them and currently have a 1.5 KD with a 14 killstreak

Around the Network

Any reviewer that says the story is bad is an imbencile. It has a weak start, but a strong middle and i am very near the end. Its the best story i have played in an fps that has online.

Meta is down to 84 :( 

tendoronie67 said:

take that back right now, i deplore you

osamanobama said:
tendoronie67 said:

take that back right now, i deplore you

Taken Back :( 

ITS OUTRAGEOUS 

Around the Network

man this shit is a conspiracy by Microsoft to shut us up saying "we got better games"...let Halo & Forza getting their 90 scores and steal Killzone & Gran Turismo their official AAA title !!!

My mate is playing the SP and hes loving it... most reactions I see are positive and rapes KZ2's story.. So what the hell is going on?!

that ending man- that fucking ending

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

pezus said:

What's up with reviewers marking KZ3 down for bad story and short length but when it comes to Bulletstorm those things get a free pass.

It's a common issue. MW2 got a 94, 10 full points over what KZ3 has now, while it had an awful story riddled with plot holes and was just an unbalanced, crap game as a whole. 

Game Revolution gave it a 67?! That is blasphemy.