By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 3 Review Thread

pezus said:
ethomaz said:

Nothing... nothing can express my felling after played the Killzone 3 Demo.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Is it really that good? I haven't played it myself (haven't got PS ) but what's so good about it? (not trying to sound negative, just curious)

its epic and fun to play. awesome scenes and insane graphics, improved gameplay imo ,brutal melee is awesome, ragdoll effects are crazeh, voice acting is excellent imo, soundtrack and the sense of war is just spot on, and the variety is fun. and it ends with a big ass tease!

IT ROCKS!!!

Around the Network
pezus said:
ethomaz said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Is it really that good? I haven't played it myself (haven't got PS ) but what's so good about it? (not trying to sound negative, just curious)

@Aldro said all... but I have one more feeling that I can put in words now... just like when I played Halo 3 the first time... a different atmosphere.

I have to play more to explain better.

pezus said:
ethomaz said:
pezus said:
ethomaz said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

@Aldro said all... but I have one more feeling that I can put in words now... just like when I played Halo 3 the first time... a different atmosphere.

I have to play more to explain better.

Hehe, and I see you even changed your profile picture!

That because the "Latin American Edition"... the first PS3 game with audio and subtitle in Portuguese Brazil (PT-BR)... but the figure was so small that only you can read on my profile.

I will change it tomorrow.

I just calculated the metacritic scores and took their average; its 88.33 after 29 scores, but due to weighted scores for certain sites like IGN, gamespot, eurogamer, etc, its still standing at 86.

Damn =/

mantlepiecek said:

I just calculated the metacritic scores and took their average; its 88.33 after 29 scores, but due to weighted scores for certain sites like IGN, gamespot, eurogamer, etc, its still standing at 86.

Damn =/

Wait what the fuck? It isnt suppose to do that.. is it? WTF!? WEIGHT? WHAT!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

If the game pulls itself and rests at 90, I will cum all over the forums. I promise you AND I will buy ...hm ...ANOTHER KILLZONE 3 COPY! YES! Just like ill buy 2 Uncharted 3 copies if the game gets atleast 96 meta XDD.

Around the Network

Ignore the scores after I played the demo its a must buy.

I think it could reach 90, 29 reviews is nothing lol

Unless it gets 5 or more 10's and no more 7's it wont get to 90's.

BTW its back up at 87 now!!!!

GO KILLZONE 3 GET 90!!!!!!!

was so blown out I had to change my avatar...wow-the graphical beast!!