By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What fan are you? We need you now!

What fan are you? We need you now!

Nintendo 84 37.33%

Sony 80 35.56%

Microsoft 18 8.00%

Vgchartz 7 3.11%

None, I'm a peace maker. 18 8.00%

All of the above. 18 8.00%

Total:225

Well, I'm only missing a TV Color Game, and I do want one, so let that be my answer. You'll have to decode it yourself...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

should've added pc,sega, and valve options lol

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

NiKKoM said:

Sega 4 life!

Nintendon´t

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'm mostly a fan of Sony and Nintendo.  Sony is doing better for me this generation so I chose Sony.  And I'm a fan, not a fanboy btw.  I did own a 360 for a while to play some jRPGs.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

I chose Nintendo for obvious reasons.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

last gen and the gen before that i was a nintendo fan,but this gen it seems like nintendo is aiming more at the casual market then us

SONY ALL THE WAY

Its an epic battle between Nintendo and Sony

LOL poor Microsoft

CGI-Quality said:
pacman91 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Well HEAVY RAIN & SILENT HILL are exclusive titles to a PlayStation, so I'm going with Sony.

Nah really, I'm a Nintendo & Sony guy, but Sony continuously supports my particular tastes, so I support them a bit more.

Silent hill shattered memories?

The original SILENT HILL.

it's all the same :b

I have played on pc, nintendo, microsoft, sony, atari, and even a little sega so I think fans the wrong word. Currently, Sony puts out more exclusives I enjoy so I usually have more positive things to say about them than the other companies.

Lack of option of both Nintendo and Sony makes me sad.