By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Graces F Confirmed for North America!!!! Banzai!! banzai!!

Source

It has been a long, long wait. Namco Bandai America has finally announced that the Tales of JRPG franchise will be making a return to home consoles with today's announcement of the previously-Japan-only PlayStation 3 installment, Tales of Graces f in North America.

This announcement has been teased for over a week, with community manager Rich "Filthierich" Bantegui posting muddled images on a teaser website. With today's announcement, JRPG fans can breathe a sigh of collective relief, as the genre finally makes a triumphant return to home consoles outside of Japan. Though traditional, Tales games have sold a fair amount in their native country, more than most of Namco Bandai's releases last year. With this announcement of the localization of this title, they may be looking to reproduce some of that sales magic on this side of the Pacific. Tales of Graces fis set to launch later this year.

Source: Namco Bandai

Around the Network

:3

Yaaaaay

Now, not to be spoiled or anything, but bring Xillia over too.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Sadly where is ToV namco!!??

Atleast we get one of them even though i wanted TOV more =(

Soriku said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Wait?

Ha. I didn't have to.

I got it two . . . three(?) years ago.

I wonder if Graces f can dethrone it's kingship.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Wait?

We've waited enough :3

Dammit I was beaten to it!!! It was on the gaming section. That's why I didn't saw it.

There are rumors that the f-version will be released on Wii too.

z101 said:

the only rumor I ever saw to that affect made no sense because it cited high development costs as a reason that Wii would be localized with the F content but the PS3 version would remain Japan exclusive.  There is just no reason that such a rumor would make sense.  Until you hear otherwise I wouldn't put any stake in something like that.

z101 said:

What rumours? If they do that, they will have to announce on Japan too, and that did not happen until now. :(