By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales of Graces F Confirmed for North America

Boutros said:

Now's the time to make Namco pay!!! Let's not buy it everybody!!!!!!!!!! Hihihihi

You mean "hehehehehehe". 

Around the Network

when do you think this game is coming out? hopefully summer time so it doesnt hit all of those games coming in fall

radiantshadow92 said:
Boutros said:

Now's the time to make Namco pay!!! Let's not buy it everybody!!!!!!!!!! Hihihihi

You mean "hehehehehehe". 

Well I laugh in French :P

SpartenOmega117 said:

when do you think this game is coming out? hopefully summer time so it doesnt hit all of those games coming in fall

When Final Fantasy XIII-2 release

F?

At least it provides the first letter of an expression i would like to lob Namco's way as a Wii owner.

Though i suppose it could work out either way. If the Graces translation team just steals Namco's translation from the PS3 version...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

This is a smart move by Bamco. At this point, the future of the series is in our hands. If Graces sells like shit and Namco expresses unwillingness to continue localizing Tales games, we only have ourselves to blame.

one step in the right place, good stuff NB

hopefully this one of many future tales games coming to the NA

This is a win and a fail at the same time

This is great news.

However, it'd be commercial suicide not to also bring over the Wii version, as you've already translated the game...

If it doesn't come out in the UK I'll be sad, but maybe Namco are waiting to see sales of the PS3 version in the west before bringing over the Wii version? I dunno. But I'd be surprised if both version don't come out at some point this year

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Marteds said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

When Final Fantasy XIII-2 release

No, a week before that.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin