By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game has the best music?

There's music in video games?

For the most part, I don't even notice music, but I thought Ocarina of Time was pretty much amazing with the music.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:

There's music in video games?

For the most part, I don't even notice music, but I thought Ocarina of Time was pretty much amazing with the music.

Yup, weird world we live in eh?

OoT had an amazing score, but I see SS' being better! Maybe then that could take this crown then eh?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ninpanda said:
westplay said:
Ninpanda said:

I can't bring myself to decide between Mega Man 3 and Mega Man X. 

Megamaaaaaaaaaan!!!! The Megaman series has great music and always plays in my head :P

Indeed. I find it greatly disturbing, that nobody besides you, me and cloud1161 have even mentioned Mega Man, especially since in terms of music, the Mega Man franchise is, in my opinion, the best by an insane margin.

Hey, I give props to Mega Man's music. I just don't think it's the best.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

What about guitar hero/rock band? lmao

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

My faves are Shadow of the Colossus, FFVII(not the original OST, more like the compositions and not the game versions, the updated ones and orchestrated ones). KH series is also one of my faves, I enjoy lots of Videogame OSTs but these are the ones I like the most.

Around the Network

Lemmings - the original one had great music and i loved it as a kid!

This is not an exit.

I couldn't possibly name just one (I love all of Koji Kondo's and Uematsu's compositions, Chrono Thrigger, Xeno games, Metal Gear, Bioshock, Uncharted series, Demons Souls, etc).

I just wanted to recommend www.ocremix.org/. Some of you might not know about that site and if so you might be missing something big.

pariz said:

I couldn't possibly name just one (I love all of Koji Kondo's and Uematsu's compositions, Chrono Thrigger, Xeno games, Metal Gear, Bioshock, Uncharted series, Demons Souls, etc).

I just wanted to recommend www.ocremix.org/. Some of you might not know about that site and if so you might be missing something big.

seconded ocremix is great

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

I would love to say final fantasy as it is my favourite franchise but I would have to go with castlevania for the music, any from the first through to portrait of ruin are amazing music wise, It really sets the atmosphere and scene and without the songs it wouldn't be half the game it is imo.

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Chrono Trigger, and I don't even need sample