By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game has the best music?

There is only 1 rule for this thread (other than normal forums rules....so like 115 rules :P but anyway) you are at no point aloud to try and say 1 game or another is bad. This thread is about in your opinion what game as the all time best music. if your going to start saying "game X has shit music" then just leave the thread because you are not wanted in it.

Anywaaaay for me the best music would have to be either Xenoblade or FF13. Xenoblade's music was brilliant at making you feel part of the massive world it was throwing you intro, which for me is very important. FF13's music was for me probably the bets this gen. I refuse the play the game on silent (when its like 2am lol) because the game just isnt the same without it. And yes if your wondering i did buy the entire OST for ff13 :P

So whats yours?

* waits for someone to hate on ff13 *

Edit: Thank you carl for reminded me of the most epic piece of gaming music EVER! MGS4 theme is easily the best music i have herd in a game xD however overall xeno and ff13 still win for me :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

gt5

excite bike is terrible!

ha i insulted a game.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I can't bring myself to decide between Mega Man 3 and Mega Man X. 

GTA vice city!! <3 lol

zgamer5 said:

gt5

excite bike is terrible!

ha i insulted a game.

O: HOW COULD YOU! *goes and cries in corner*

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

Killzone 2.......

and GT5

Sea Dogs hat the most memorable title music ever...for me. I still know it by heart even though I didn't play the game extensively, and it has been a long time since.

ive always loved the music from Thunderforce 3 and Thunderforce 4

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Probably OoT.

Boutros said:

Probably OoT.

Oot? Whats that?