By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New RESISTANCE 3 GAMEPLAY footage!!!!!!!

BHR-3 said:
zgamer5 said:

how did you do that, add the vid? html isnt working for me

are you using the embed code starting with iframe on youtube? If so select the classic embed or w/e it's called option right beneath it and use that one. the new iframe one doesn't work on VGC

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

wow just wow amazing trailer.

• resistance 2
  • killzone 3
  • socom 4
ps3 is having a good year, even the most stringent opponants cant disagree

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Chibi.V.29 said:

O: im liking the new setting! Looks alot more intresting than res 1 and 2 

I completly agree, this looks MUCH much better.  I enjoyed the first 2 games but honestly the second one felt a little too generic and bland for me.  This looks like a HUGE improvement though.

BHR-3 said:
zgamer5 said:

how did you do that, add the vid? html isnt working for me

do what?

if you want heres a link:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvztnYaRkaw

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

holy shit...Sony is killing 2011 CONFIRMED!!!

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:

wow just wow amazing trailer.

• resistance 2
  • killzone 3
  • socom 4
ps3 is having a good year, even the most stringent opponants cant disagree

PS3 is the shootar box!!!! ZOMG!!

brilliant, love the resistance series so much. Lets hope they take the best features from R1 and R2 and makes a epic game.

now THAT is how you take care of the core gamers.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Nothing mindblowing, but Insomniac has the goods.  I don't have a PS3, but if I did I sure would look forward to this more than KZ3.  The weapons just look a ton more fun to use.

Darth Tigris said:

Nothing mindblowing, but Insomniac has the goods.  I don't have a PS3, but if I did I sure would look forward to this more than KZ3.  The weapons just look a ton more fun to use.

compared to re2 yes.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good