By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 games of this generation/ 2011

TES: Oblivion                                                                                                                                                                                       Demons Souls                                                                                                                                                                               Star Ocean TLH                                                                                                                                                                                  MGS4                                                                                                                                                                                             Nier                                                                                                                                                                                              FFXIII                                                                                                                                                                                GodofWar3                                                                                                                                                                                Mass Effect 2                                                                                                                                                                        Agarest: Generations of War                                                                                                                                              BlazBlue CS                                                                                                                                                                        Assassins Creed 2

kinda in that order..

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

lol o'    k.  If you don't believe me then fine. But if it was me I definitely wouldnt put sims 3 or raving rabbids up there.  I hate both of em. Professor Layton I have never even played.  

Nah I believe you.

My mother loves the Professor Layton games so they must be good. I don't find its puzzles that challenging, but I'm better in maths and stuff than the average person.

1. Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)

2. Lost Odyssey (360)

3. Uncharted 2: Among Theieves (PS3)

4. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)

5. Demon's Souls (PS3)

6. Tales of Vesperia (360)

7. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)

8. Bioshock (360)

9. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

10.  Jeanne d'arc (PSP)

My top 3-7 changes a lot. That's where it is at the moment.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

UPDATE:

Current top 10 is....

1. Uncharted 2-350 points
2. Metal Gear Solid 4-232 points
3. God of War 3-157 points
4. Oblivion-151 points
5. Mass Effect 2-149 points
6. Gears of War-124 points
7. Bioshock-114 points
8. InFamous-113 points (i know somebody is happy about that lol)
9. Assassin's Creed 2-107 points
10. Portal-106 points

JayWood2010 said:

UPDATE:

Current top 10 is....

1. Uncharted 2-350 points
2. Metal Gear Solid 4-232 points
3. God of War 3-157 points
4. Oblivion-151 points
5. Mass Effect 2-149 points
6. Gears of War-124 points
7. Bioshock-114 points
8. InFamous-113 points (i know somebody is happy about that lol)
9. Assassin's Creed 2-107 points
10. Portal-106 points

It would require a ton of work, but would you mind making a handheld top 10 since people seem to forget they exist for these sort of things. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

yeah, i can make a top 10 handheld games of this generation.  Which will be cool especially since this handheld gen is almost over, kind of. I mean i'm sure the ds and psp will still make games, but u know what im saying

It's up. You can go vote for em now

Getting a lot of votes. Keep it up everybody.  Winners will be revealed on the 20th

1:Zuma's Revenge.

2: Ricochet Lost Worlds.

3: lingo.

4: the witcher.

5: Gears of war.

6: Risen

7: Alan wake.

8: halo 3

9: halo reach

10: next halo ce remake

1. Super Mario Galaxy 2

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves