By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 games of this generation/ 2011

ghettoglamour said:

Ok, then post the Top 25 please, and tell me how are doing:

Infamous, Just Cause 2, Modnation Racers, Vanquish

Im getting ready to go to work but when i get back ill try to post the top 25 this time. I also have a college test this evening so idk if ill get to it today or not. but here is the ranking for those games. Vanquish has 6 points, modnation racers has 4 points, and InFamous has 121 points

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

I don't know if its biased necessarily.  I do agree with the list mostly. I don't really agree god of war 3 being in the top 5. but its a good game. I own both ps3 and 360 and generally ps3 games stories are much better, which imo makes a game. Yes call of duty and halo have great multiplayers, but the story isnt that great.  Killzone and resistance also has great multiplayers but they aren't on the top 10 either. So I wouldnt say this is biased, because the pattern with all the games in this top 10 so far has great stroty lines.

The list is biased due to the huge majority of Playstation gamers on this site.  It's plain to see there is a majority of Sony fans all over this site.  That's not a bad thing in anyway though and it still doesn't stop this being anymore fun for those that want to participate.  Just don't try and make it out to be some unbiased definitive list when clearly it aint. 

4 days left to vote

3 days left to vote

ill be posting up the new thread up later for the awards. thanks for all the votes

Around the Network

For the final results click on the link for all the awards. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=124869