By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Taliban stoning to death of man and woman for adultery

Don86 said:

Outlaw all religion IMHO

It impedes our true understanding of this planet and all the beings living here together.

I honestly don't think it's religion thats the problem in this circumstance, they're just hiding behind it to get their sick kicks.

It's pretty easy to see why countries like afganistan ect hate the western world, they're incredibly jealous and envious. There is no happiness there ...

Around the Network
Seece said:
Don86 said:

Outlaw all religion IMHO

It impedes our true understanding of this planet and all the beings living here together.

I honestly don't think it's religion thats the problem in this circumstance, they're just hiding behind it to get their sick kicks.

It's pretty easy to see why countries like afganistan ect hate the western world, they're incredibly jealous and envious. There is no happiness there ...

Maybe they hate them because, you know...they are bombing their homes, killing thier families? Just an assumption, of course...

pizzahut451 said:
Seece said:
Don86 said:

Outlaw all religion IMHO

Maybe they hate them because, you know...they are bombing their homes, killing thier families? Just an assumption, of course...

Nah, they hated us way before that. They hate everything about the western world, but I imagin its people are incredibly envious of the freedom we have and quality of life. All the while the governments of those countries live in the lap of tacky luxury.

Seece said:
pizzahut451 said:
Seece said:
Don86 said:

Outlaw all religion IMHO

Nah, they hated us way before that. They hate everything about the western world, but I imagin its people are incredibly envious of the freedom we have and quality of life. All the while the governments of those countries live in the lap of tacky luxury.

They did? They are just fighting off the invaders, every other pople from any other country would do the same in thier position. Even you would

Seece said:
pizzahut451 said:
Seece said:
Don86 said:

Outlaw all religion IMHO

So you bought the propoganda? "They hate us for our freedom!"

If that was the case the Netherlands would be the country suffering most terrorist attacks.