By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does anyone on vgchartz hate me?

Does anyone on vgchartz hate me?

I hate you so damn much! 11 21.15%

I love you man, in a platonic way 3 5.77%

My sexual attraction knows no bounds 4 7.69%

Who are you? 26 50.00%

My indifference towords you is legendary 5 9.62%

After this thread how could I not? 3 5.77%

Total:52

so any one on here hate me? or even just dislike me? Or does everyone just love me? Maybe no one recognises me...

This thread is now at war with trasharmdsister12's "VGChartz - Name your Nemesis!" thread, he gave my thread a mere shout out without a damn link the craven!

BTW feel free to post your unfiltered opnion of me, or anything you think about me (sig, profile pic etc)

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

is it already that time of the year when random members are gonna ask if you like them? You know what happend the last few times right? We were honest and they never returned to the site.... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I don't mind yah infact I like alot of your threads and posts. Would I remember you buy name? Nope but I recognize your Avatar and Sig. So yeah I like yah, Not sure how many users here are going to actually comment though. Best of luck hope many users like yah!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I didn't realize until now how long you've been a member here! You're older than me!

Mummelmann said:

I didn't realize until now how long you've been a member here! You're older than me!

I lurked for a long time lol, but yea what can I say I am a legend... Or something

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Around the Network

Who Are You?

also, your sig has a typo. that annoys me. "taking it too far".

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

Who Are You?

also, your sig has a typo. that annoys me. "taking it too far".

yea it does but I can't be bothered fixing it, otherwise I would have done it already. I suppose if it really bothers you I could fix it or something...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

I member WessleWoggle adressed you in a live video when you wouldn't believe he was smoking pot.

Plus I like you after "lol I just wanted to bump my thread" and some other stuff.

Slimebeast said:

I member WessleWoggle adressed you in a live video when you wouldn't believe he was smoking pot.

Plus I like you after "lol I just wanted to bump my thread" and some other stuff.

Oh man that was hilarious.

I wonder if that video still exists, I could use it in a new sig...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Your not to bad. You could get a better Goku avatar though or maybe even switch to Vegeta, his a much better character. You also like the PC and you always post threads that involve the gaming industry and developer interviews and they usually never take off, mainly because it's an interesting topic and it doesn't motivate any sort of need to defend ones console.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752