By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - China's military badassery

Joelcool7 said:
Kasz216 said:
Joelcool7 said:
Kasz216 said:

Although, I suppose it IS worth mentioning that China has apparently created the second "true" Stealth Bomber in the world.

From reverse engineered remains of a US Stealth Bomber no less.  Chengdu J-20.

Russia doesn't have a stealth bomber? Surely they do? Canada is supposed to buy 65 of the new F-35's somebody else must have some kind of stealth fighter? I could have sworn Iran was showing off a stealth fighter alittle while ago. If not holy crap nobody would stand a chance at fighting the US Air Force. Isn't the Eurofighter a stealth fighter.

Stealth fighters that drop bombs are technically stealth bombers right?

It's something goofy with the way the new American stealth technology works or so I read.... I don't really get it either to be honest. 

Like it's more stealth to more stuff... somehow.  I mean, us selling our own Stealth bombers to other nations isn't a problem because we know their exact capabilties and their weaknesses.

As for F-35's...  would be better off buyin F-22s.  From what I hear the F-35's are having some huge problems in development.  They'd be better off just scraping the project and starting over I think... but they've already spent so much.

Yah our opposition parties want Canada to pull out of development. We can't buy F-22's to my knowledge the US isn't selling them at the moment. As you say our countries have spent way to much money on the F-35 to scrap it, it better end up being worth it though.

Apparently they're running into all kinds of engineering problems or so i've heard.   People calling it a "Money Pit" and the like.

Around the Network

The cheaper alternative :)

lol China wants to be as cool as USA.