By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The end of The Last Story.

chriscox1121 said:

so has nintendo said they are not bring the game to the sateside for sure?  if so, can i still buy the game and play it on my wii?  are wii's region locked?

NO, NO, YES.

Around the Network

GODDAMN THAT BOXSET IS BEAUTIFUL. That fucker destroying it though is a good thing, it means that The Last Story is getting enough exposure in Japan for Anti-fanboys to get pissed.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Great missed oppurtunity in the title I reckon

Should have said something like "Final Cut of The Last Story" or "Watch a 7 minute snippet of The Last Story" etc.

As for the video, well, after watching it, and looking at the name of the poster, it's clear it's a worker at Square-Enix

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

well, at least it's contributing to the game's sales

A splint should have hit his eyes when he was trying to break the game disc with the scissors. THEN he would have been a real Xbox fanboy. X_X''

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

This guy is a douche, why waste money on a game and then destroy it. I think we'll see this guy do a 3DS destroy video next month.

BoneArk said:

This guy is a douche, why waste money on a game and then destroy it. I think we'll see this guy do a 3DS destroy video next month.

I think most the issue was down to it not being on the 360. If you see my earlier thread about Glaxy 2, you'll see how much people care about their consoles, and if a game is released on a different console (especially; shock-horror! The Wii!) people get a bit anoyed.

I said a "bit" annoyed. This is just OTT

Conegamer said:
BoneArk said:

I think most the issue was down to it not being on the 360. If you see my earlier thread about Glaxy 2, you'll see how much people care about their consoles, and if a game is released on a different console (especially; shock-horror! The Wii!) people get a bit anoyed.

I guess your right. I thought American XBOX 360 fanboys were bad,but, Japan take it to a whole nother level.

BoneArk said:
Conegamer said:
BoneArk said:

I guess your right. I thought American XBOX 360 fanboys were bad,but, Japan take it to a whole nother level.

Maybe.

Or maybe he's just angry he's the only Japanese 360 fanboy in the entirety of Japan

hey guys he is not 360 fanboy

i have he's record

http://blog.livedoor.jp/htmk73/archives/291270.html