By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yeah more mystery games from Nintendo....

So yes ... more numbers from NIntendo now we got 9 games that we don't know.

Nintendo Australia has classified two more numbered games on the Australian Classification Board, this time "005" and "006" make an appearance. Without a doubt now, these games are Nintendo 3DS games, so let’s try and guess what these are. Whatever "005" is, it’s developed by Nintendo themselves in Japan, has Mild Violence and is rated PG. "006" is also PG and has some sort of online play or online-enabled features; here, let’s take a look.

001 - Rated G, Online, made in Japan
002 - Rated PG, Mild Violence, made in Japan
003 - Rated G, Online, made in Japan
004 - Rated G, made in the USA
005 - Rated PG, Mild Violence, made in Japan
006 - Rated PG, Mild Violence with Online, made in Japan

UPDATE: Three, count ’em three, more titles have been classified with faux names, and here they are:

008 - Rated G, made in Japan
009 - Rated G, made in Japan
010 - Rated G, made in Japan

http://www.vooks.net/story-19874-Nintendo-classifies-more-crazy-numbered-titles-in-Australia-probably-3DS-games.html

Around the Network

Nah, I'd be happier with Wii games..... 3DS line-up is awesome enough.

Rated G for Ghost games.

Nintendo will get my money if a Smash Bros 3DS happens.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

PullusPardus said:

Rated G for Ghost games.

Lol i see what u did there :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

Man one developed in America, published by Nintendo? I wonder which game that could be and which studio? You think Retro has another game so soon? It would be awsome to see a Retro game on 3DS or Wii coming in 2011. I say give us StarFox this time Retro.

Also don't assume they are all 3DS games, fact is the Wii needs software badly and Nintendo knows this. I expect at least 2 of those listed games are for Wii not 3DS!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

No 007? Maybe they're nine spin off's of James Bond games starring the other 00 Agents. =P

BrainBoxLtd said:

No 007? Maybe they're nine spin off's of James Bond games starring the other 00 Agents. =P

007 is a trademark in most countries, probably that's te reason they skip it.

here's hoping they are motion plus titles

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Solid-Stark said:

Nintendo will get my money if a Smash Bros 3DS happens.

LOL, they will get your money. They can re-use many stuff from Brawl, and they surely will. A 3DS Smash Bros. wouldn't be made from the ground up.