By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you help someone in need? (a bit of a rant)

Joelcool7 said:
NKAJ said:

Yeah unfortunately these situations seem to occur far too often. If I myself saw it happening I would call the police because alone I wouldn't be able to do anything. Sometimes i really do fantasize about being a vigilante though,just to see the shock on the thugs faces and knowing that i stopped something bad from happening.

Hey whatya know so do I. I wanna be a cop but I have often thought of blowing a couple hundred on a suit some body armour and going into the streets to fight crime. Believe it or not apparently tons of american's are becoming super heroes right now. I saw it reported on the news for Seattle theirs a few who dress up and patrol the streets fighting crime. If I was in better shape I would so be down for that!

Yeah I heard about those guys and couldn't help but wish I could join them. Mind you, If i get into this stuff I need a seriously cool name or maybe...just be known as "the man with no name" . Either way, if you ever do become a vigilante and happen to be patrolling around Finland,just let me know :P

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"