By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 3

CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
CGI-Quality said:

ElGranCabeza said:

The example was given so you can understand that an opinion can be wrong, much like the dude's opinion that you're trying to defend.

Actually, I've defended no opinion. I'm telling you you can't factually dispute which of Fable or LBP is better than the other, and thus have wasted your time arguing with people.

And I'm telling you that you're wrong.

Tell me how? How is Fable better than LBP or vice versa, indisputably?

Read the thread.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
CGI-Quality said:

ElGranCabeza said:

The example was given so you can understand that an opinion can be wrong, much like the dude's opinion that you're trying to defend.

Actually, I've defended no opinion. I'm telling you you can't factually dispute which of Fable or LBP is better than the other, and thus have wasted your time arguing with people.

And I'm telling you that you're wrong.

Tell me how? How is Fable better than LBP or vice versa, indisputably?

Read the thread.

Gotcha, you have no explanation - tell you why, because there's no fact to it.

Have a nice day.

Denial, are you gonna start cussing and getting angry next?

CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:

You're the same guy that said GT5 wouldn't sell over 3.9mill in it's life (or over 1.2mill in it's first week). I'm not sure I have much to be angry about, especially when your argument here makes swiss cheese jealous. 

Put it this way, if you're going to involve yourself in a discussion, and want to claim you preach fact, have a fact at hand to use. Otherwise, your attempts to discredit people look desperate in nature and never really leave the ground.

You summed it up perfectly, hence why I don't understand why he never gets banned. Because generally everything he says is either groundless nonsense/trolling/flaming.

CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:

You're the same guy that said GT5 wouldn't sell over 3.9mill in it's life (or over 1.2mill in it's first week). I'm not sure I have much to be angry about, especially when your argument here makes swiss cheese jealous. 

Put it this way, if you're going to involve yourself in a discussion, and want to claim you preach fact, have a fact at hand to use. Otherwise, your attempts to discredit people look desperate in nature and never really leave the ground.

Changing subject....nice tactic.

CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:

As long as we agree that you have nothing to debate (which I'm sure the entire thread now sees), my part is done. You live in your own existence, and pretend what you say is truth, which wouldn't be a problem if it didn't cloud reality. But you've just mainly lurked about saying: "I'm right, you're wrong" without anything concrete, and each argument you've presented has been picked apart without too much trouble (and by multiple posters).

The GT5 bit was to show you that you have been terribly wrong before. The content is off-topic, I admit, but it's meaning is quite relevant.

You can't (and won't) always win an argument just because you say so (or because you choose to believe what you want). 

You probably didn't even read the examples I gave you earlier. You're wrong, like usual.

But I'll stop here because apparently I'm trolling in this thread. :lol some of the mods here are funny, very funny indeed.

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:
CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:

As long as we agree that you have nothing to debate (which I'm sure the entire thread now sees), my part is done. You live in your own existence, and pretend what you say is truth, which wouldn't be a problem if it didn't cloud reality. But you've just mainly lurked about saying: "I'm right, you're wrong" without anything concrete, and each argument you've presented has been picked apart without too much trouble (and by multiple posters).

The GT5 bit was to show you that you have been terribly wrong before. The content is off-topic, I admit, but it's meaning is quite relevant.

You can't (and won't) always win an argument just because you say so (or because you choose to believe what you want). 

You probably didn't even read the examples I gave you earlier. You're wrong, like usual.

But I'll stop here because apparently I'm trolling in this thread. :lol some of the mods here are funny, very funny indeed.

*laughs*

*laughs twice*

Commenting for the sake of commenting is beautiful, in the end you didn't provide to CGI what he was asking for, and that's what matters, as CGI said.

Dude sometimes (to not say everytime) you like to throw some cool sentences or stealth troll eventhough you know it's completely groundless or stupid (your opinion is a fact, and others opinion is a mere opinion, what a beautiful conception of life), I don't knwo why you do that, but some wise people here won't miss you for sure, as CGI did. You think no one will argue with you because you say things with a certain degree of certainty, so it may appear smart and true, but that's not the case. You still come back and try to defend yourself when there's nothing to defend anymore, and even worse, you continue to argue that your point of view is superior (you did it again above).

Just stop posting things that should have stayed in your head, or as CGI said; facts/ real arguments, be sure to have them.

Germany (Week 3 ) :

01 (__) [PS3] Littlebigplanet 2 (Sony Computer Ent.)
02 (01) [WII] Wii Party (Nintendo)
03 (__) [PS3] Mass Effect 2 (Electronic Arts)
04 (02) [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
05 (__) [PS3] Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare
06 (04) [PS3] Call Of Duty: Black Ops (Activision Blizzard)
07 (__) [PS3] Resident Evil 5 - Gold Edition (Capcom)
08 (__) [PS3] Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Platinum) (Sony Computer Ent.)
09 (__) [PS3] Assassin's Creed 2 (Platinum) (Ubisoft) 
10 (05) [PS3] Fifa 11 (Electronic Arts)

Sh1nn said:

Germany (Week 3 ) :

Holly Sh** Ps3 on Germany is on FIRE!

Sh1nn said:

Germany (Week 3 ) :

Is this a joke? O_O

Sh1nn said:

Germany (Week 3 ) :

what is Wii Party doing there