====== http://www.fashiongoods.us ====

CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
toastboy44562 said:

fable is better than little big planet by a lot but i guess both are good

Incorrect on both counts.

Since it's all an opinion, neither of you are "incorrect".

Except I am, an opinion can still be incorrect.

CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
toastboy44562 said:

Agreed.  I absolutely love Fable, though I think lBp is much better, just not my favoutire genre.

Hyruken said:

To be honest i am not surprised to see LBP2 open lower. I bought the first one on day one. Have to say without a shadow of a doubt it is one of the most over rated games i have ever played. I put it in the same group as games like Scribblenauts. Fun for about 20mins then just get bored and never play it again. Its like "look you got this guy who can run, jump, pull leavers, climb ropes! etc etc as unique as it claims to be i just don't get it. I been doing that for years in games like Mario. So i am sure there are quite a lot of people like me who played the first and won't bother with the sequel. But i actually hope the game goes on to do very well because Media Molecule are a bunch of really talented guys from England and i am all for local support. Just next time do something from your Lionhead days.

in your opinion which is THE game of this generation.. seeing your point i totally get it but isnt there are like a dozen or so genre and thousands of games which are coming out every year belong to one of those genre.? in app FPS, TPS its the same thing fire and kill before you get killed. 

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
toastboy44562 said:

Except I am, an opinion can still be incorrect.

But what game is better/worse is an opinion, not a fact. Saying someone is incorrect for an opinion, when you offer nothing but an opinion, doesn't instantly make yours superior.

I had a friend who said Desagna Diop (google him) was better than Shaq, and he honestly believed it. His opinion, of course, but he was and still is wrong, just like that dude.

CGI-Quality said:

ElGranCabeza said:

I had a friend who said Desagna Diop (google him) was better than Shaq, and he honestly believed it. His opinion, of course, but he was and still is wrong, just like that dude.

Which is irrelevant. What you said:

gamrConnect Forums - View Post

is STILL nothing more than an opinion and will remain that way. Some like Fable more than LBP and vice versa. How will you prove it wrong factually? Answer: you cannot.

Nope, an opinion can be wrong like I just showed you. Soon enough you're gonna tell me Pong is better than Zelda OOT and it's not wrong because it's your opinion. Give me a break.

pezus said:
ElGranCabeza said:
CGI-Quality said:

ElGranCabeza said:

is STILL nothing more than an opinion and will remain that way. Some like Fable more than LBP and vice versa. How will you prove it wrong factually? Answer: you cannot.

Nope, an opinion can be wrong like I just showed you. Soon enough you're gonna tell me Pong is better than Zelda OOT and it's not wrong because it's your opinion. Give me a break.

Pong vs. Zelda OOT is not like LBP vs. Fable...

Point is still valid.

CGI-Quality said:
ElGranCabeza said:
CGI-Quality said:

ElGranCabeza said:

You're immobile on the issue. You tried to prove an opinion wrong with another opinion. There's no way around it. You haven't proven anything indisputably, and as I said - in this case, you can't.

Your comparison of Pong vs Zelda: Ocarina of Time would again be an example of a clear opinion (and is actually outlandish given the two aren't comparable in really any way - except to call them video games).

The example was given so you can understand that an opinion can be wrong, much like the dude's opinion that you're trying to defend.

CGI-Quality said:

ElGranCabeza said:

The example was given so you can understand that an opinion can be wrong, much like the dude's opinion that you're trying to defend.

Actually, I've defended no opinion. I'm telling you you can't factually dispute which of Fable or LBP is better than the other, and thus have wasted your time arguing with people.

And I'm telling you that you're wrong.