By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Activision might not shut down the PlayStation 3 Servers of Black Ops

Random blog posts pure speculation.  How is this any better than anything a random poster here might want to say.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:

I would love for them to abandon ps3. Good riddance. 

This. Activision is a shitty company anyways, I would rather go play the much superior quality Killzone series.

Shit I would rather play the broken Killzone 1 over Call of Duty.

They were never going to in the first place cause that would be financial suicide. Just like their comments about not supporting the PS3 because of the high price point a couple years back.

Its all just a bunch of hogwash.

homer said:
Jdevil3 said:

What are your thoughts on this? Should Activision abandon the PlayStation 3?

Absolutely not. It doesn't make sense financially.

I'm not sure if you already know but just in case...

That line ("What are your thoughts on this? Should Activision abandon the PlayStation 3?") is also part of the article, I didn't ask those questions :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

okay suppose if this does happen 99% no

but anyways ps3 has some really good ties with companies like ubisoft take two ea they can make gta exclusive for ps3 and maybe games like assains creed too, they'll also push most of their own games such as uncharted (same way Microsoft does with halo and forza)

sony isn't a stupid company it's survinvg so long with ps3 and psp,heck ps3 is outselling xbox 360 now!

Around the Network
Jdevil3 said:
homer said:
Jdevil3 said:

What are your thoughts on this? Should Activision abandon the PlayStation 3?

Absolutely not. It doesn't make sense financially.

I'm not sure if you already know but just in case...

That line ("What are your thoughts on this? Should Activision abandon the PlayStation 3?") is also part of the article, I didn't ask those questions :P

Regardless, someone asked a question, and I answered it.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

You had me till MS could pay off Activision to turn off the servers......

Jesus people Microsoft is a monopolistic company, just like any other company would be (if it were possible for them, including Sony).  But they aren't the devil nor are they any worse than the majority of companies out there.  They have limited competition and this automatically turns them into a monopoly.    That blogger has no idea what they were talking about.  If Activision drops servers it will have nothing to do with MS, and everything to do with Sony and how they react to its current situation.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

whats worse the orginal story or the blog  with this line......However, there is the possibility that Microsoft could be paying off Activision to shut down the PS3 servers so that the Xbox 360 can dominate the Call of Duty market.

i see you're wearing your tin hat

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

Kynes said:

Why do people give credit to a random blog post? Activision wouldn't ever shut down PS3 servers of Black Ops, at least not yet. They have tons of DLC to sell.

PS: That line mentioning that MS can pay Activision to shut down PS3 servers shows the credibility of that blogger.

M$ is teh evilz of teh interwebz.

If that isn't pure fanboyism, I have no idea what bias is.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.