By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) Zelda Skyward Sword bumped to November Now What?

(Rumor) Zelda Skyward Sword bumped to November Now What?

F-Zero, Star Fox and other well know titles 20 13.99%

Xenobalde, Fatal Frame and other old jp games 37 25.87%

New Ips 4 2.80%

Nothing 52 36.36%

Vitality Sensor 11 7.69%

Something unexpected .... like.... something 18 12.59%

Total:142

that's not surprising zelda have been released in november the past many years....as to the poll I would def like to see a Star Fox wii and F-zero wii

F-Zero is a game that separates the men from the boys

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network

Maybe im off base here, but it looks like there might not be anything of import in the first half of this year. Thank god for PS3!!

I'm thinking Pikmin 3 and maybe a new Starfox for 1st half of year. Am sure i read somewhere that Miyamoto said they weren't going to make any more f-zero.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

axumblade said:

Meh...I'm not really surprised....All 3 of the last Legend of Zelda games launched late in the year. I didn't even realize they were shooting for a Summer launch in the first place. I assumed it was going to be an Uncharted vs. Gears vs. Zelda holiday season....

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (November 9th 2006)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (October 7th 2007)
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (December 9th 2009)

Lets not forget

The Legend Of Zelda : A Link To The Past (November 21, 1991)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (November 21 1998)

All the "Flagship" Zelda games have gotten a November release since "A Link To The Past" came out.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
axumblade said:

Meh...I'm not really surprised....All 3 of the last Legend of Zelda games launched late in the year. I didn't even realize they were shooting for a Summer launch in the first place. I assumed it was going to be an Uncharted vs. Gears vs. Zelda holiday season....

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (November 9th 2006)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (October 7th 2007)
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (December 9th 2009)

Lets not forget

The Legend Of Zelda : A Link To The Past (November 21, 1991)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (November 21 1998)

All the "Flagship" Zelda games have gotten a November release since "A Link To The Past" came out.

Wind Waker was a flagship title, and unless I'm badly mistaken it came out in late spring.

Around the Network
jarrod said:

I could see stuff like Xenoblade and Rhythm Heaven Wii filling Q2/Q3 in Zelda's stead.  Nintendo will also probably publish DQM Battle Road Victory this summer.  Europe's rumored to be getting Reginliev too.  I hope NOA might delve into their back catalogue to help fill out the schedule (Disaster, Trace Memory R, NPC Pikmin 2, etc) but I'm not holding my breath...

Fatal Frame 4 is never going to happen though, a European release at least was originally planned, but the game was killed due to bugs and the awkward control setup.  With all that in mind, I'm pretty sure Tecmo and Nintendo have made sure the new Fatal Frame is a product that will prove viable for overseas release this tim, and NOA/NOE will probably snap it up like they did Samurai Warriors 3.

I sure hope you are right about NOA.  That would be awesome to finally get those games over here.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

i guess i will be playing Kirby epic yarn when it releases in February ... i guess it will be my chance on catching up on the games i didn't have a chance in buying yet lol.. other then that 2011 is going to be "Ass" for the Wii,

maybe Nintendo will Dominate E3 again

Were we really expecting Nintendo to blow what might their most highest profile Wii release since Brawl on one of the earlier seasons like they did before? Please, this game had fall to winter written all over it and it would do the company best to keep it as such, not only to give it more time to get right but also the money they'd would get from this being the big holiday Wii exclusive.

Everyone last year was saying the same thing about Super Mario Galaxy 2, and then it came out in May.

I'm thinking May or June.

Does anyone know when Nintendo will officially announce scheduled games for the 1st half of 211?  Will it happen at GDC?

They really need to get their list of early 2011 scheduled games out soon.   Us Nintendo fans are feeling a little left out compared to the resplendent 2011 games schedule for PS3.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D