By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Guess Little Big Planet Really isnt that Big?

isnt it obvious, gamers are still playing gran turismo 5 and dc universe online.  i mean with sonys awesome line-up, its gonna take a while for people to get around to the game.  i, for instance, bought the game day one but have yet to play it cuz theres about 4 games i have yet to play and i want to beat at least 2 of them since ill be playing lbp 2 for who knows how long.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network

I just got my copy from Amazon a few minutes ago. I'll open it up in about 30 minutes.

Some of us just don't have the money at the moment.  And some of us spent our money on another game.  Like me on Mass Effect 2.  But I WILL get LBP2.

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

LBP 800k in the first week?  You mean WW or US numbers?

if you mean USA then you've GOT to be joking right?

they are all playing it?

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network
OriGin said:

LBP 800k in the first week?  You mean WW or US numbers?

if you mean USA then you've GOT to be joking right?

Im sure he meant WW, which seems about right.  

And some of us just don't plan to buy it any time soon.

KylieDog said:

Wait until it hits bargain bin, is where LBP1 sales came from.  In Europe anyway, that game was £10-15 most places from only 2 weeks post launch and stayed that way for best part of 2 years.

Sadly, that is my excuse. I have too many games to purchase this year, and some of them will just have to suffer in the bargain bin.

I have no money and no time to play (I have lots of unfinished games, and I just bought Castlevania: LoS), so any other game, will have to wai, including LBP 2. And I dont know what I'll be picking up when I have money and time again... I'll probably pick it if it in the bargain bin.

It's bigger than a Big Mac.