By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo says no to Justin Bieber

Do you love Justin Bieber? I guess yes because the whole Internet love this gir.... I mean boy. Well Nintendo doesn't want to be associated to Mis.... Mr Bieber and didn't allow the Mario Theme to be present in Bieber's future movie.

It seems that the producers for ‘Never Say Never,’ an upcoming film featuring live performances of teen idol Justin Bieber, waited until the last minute to officially request permission to use the Super Mario theme song in the movie. In a random act of good common sense, Nintendo has rejected the request to the dismay of the film’s director.

Around the Network

this is the reason why the 3DS is d0med... now 20 million girls and 30 biebians won't buy it...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

HAHA! Man I hate Justin Beiber.

Nintendo just ranked up in my awesomeness list.

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

LOL. The picture did make me giggle a little. Who would buy/watch that shit anyway, Never say Never, really?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

The Justin Bieber haircut made the impossible possible! Male Lesbians!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Respek

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I actually HATE the beiber cut. Shun whoever thinks it's cool.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

You all are turds. Bieber is awesome and my 4 yr old daughter has had her official first pop idol. lol. However, I can see Nintendo not wanting to be associate their permier IP with an unpredictable teen idol.

Nintendo is simply very protective of their IPs and rightfully so.

Cirio said:

HAHA! Man I hate Justin Beiber.

Your not alone.