By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft embraces PS3 hacker Geohot

Slimebeast said:

lol yes but I think he's right twice in a row actually. (first was about the sum of Halo 3 marketing). It's a marketing ploy from MS who feel they don't have much to lose as an underdog in the mobile market. They're probably thinking, why not take this opportunity and gain some rep among gangsters and thugs?

What the heck? Even you said that disolitude was right in the thread >_>

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

Well microsoft's current course of action seems far better then the alternative.

I'm looking at you Sony.

dsister said:
Slimebeast said:

lol yes but I think he's right twice in a row actually. (first was about the sum of Halo 3 marketing). It's a marketing ploy from MS who feel they don't have much to lose as an underdog in the mobile market. They're probably thinking, why not take this opportunity and gain some rep among gangsters and thugs?

maybe I changed my mind lol

Slimebeast said:
dsister said:
Slimebeast said:

maybe I changed my mind lol

He found out I was born in Serbia and not Croatia. That changes EVERYTHING!

raptors11 said:
AussieGecko said:

wow MS wow, I just gained a whole new respect for them. Don't fight the hackers, give them tools to play with.

yeah that's actually a cool idea. 

hackers are like little kids, they are little shits until you give em fun toys ;)

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
dsister said:
PullusPardus said:

not really i'm white not colored.

Compared to me everyone's colored :P 

Homeschool white ftw! :P

HI DSISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude my origins are scottish and i live in australia, though im whiter because of my origin to most of aussies. I could be in the sun all freaking day and the worst i get in sun burn. No Tan... not cooll, though i dont have red hair... my sis does though hahaha

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

This is awesome.

It's just that simple.

So why microsoft dose not release its xbox 360 root key for embraces home developers?

ukeatdabian said:

So why microsoft dose not release its xbox 360 root key for embraces home developers?

They released XNA instead. If I develop a game I can send it to my XBOX 360 easy as pie.

liu777 said:

Well microsoft's current course of action seems far better then the alternative.

I'm looking at you Sony.

Is MS gonna remove the other OS install on the Win7 Phone?

MS is just trying to hang out with the "Cool Crowd" They know they got nothing they can do since by law you can Jailbreak phones.... so I don't really see what you guys are prasing MS for.... MS know its gonna happen, we know its gonna happen, hotz knows its gonna happen. MS wanted publicity and thats a cheap way to do it. If I was Hotz I would actually be pissed there using me for publicity.  But we all know pirates have no souls.

Sony had something to protect its a little bit different, and by a little bit i mean a lot different.